Unpopular opinion time

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Verdammt… I knew it! Hmm… How about this: I like the Storm King’s troops because they are also very well animated. Well, without questioning where they come from, what they are, and [insert here more questions about the absolutely pointless prelude to the G4 Movie, even if you’ve read the comic before] ^^
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
Since I finally watched No Way Home, do you think any villain that “died” or get permanently imprisoned still deserved it? Even Green Goblin, Spidey’s most vilest villain got reformed.
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
@Mr.Myoozik
Oh I don’t know, Green Goblin has vaporised a group of people, Doc Ock murdered a few doctors without knowing. All that and Spidey still helped them. Why not the Princess of Friendship? None of her baddies even killed yet.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Phoenixflambe
Honestly, the only one I’m skeptical about is Goblin. The way he works is weird, like either Norman is completely crazy or he just has bipolar disorder. If he really is completely in control of himself and still murders people, he really should be executed, or at least sentenced to never be let out again. If he really is mentally ill, he should be instituted and kept there so his other personality won’t be able to hurt anyone else. I’m always like “If they continue to hurt the innocent the hero should kill them to stop anymore deaths.” like there is no way Joker is gonna be reformed so he should’ve been killed a long time ago. It’s just that killing these people would do more to the hero’s psyches than it has anything to do with moral. It’s like when a body needs to cure itself of diseases and bacteria except a whole city or the world is the body and villains are germs.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
Not as much as Cadence, since she became more of an anomaly the further the show went on, especially after we got Celestia’s and Luna’s backstories. I wouldn’t have minded as much if she developed alongside the Crystal Empire stuff, but that unfortunately fell by the wayside when McCarthy got promoted.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
Fo sho! I get that the writers struggled with the princesses (except the purple one, obviously), but during McCarthy’s run they seemed to have an excellent grasp of Cadence, so come season 5 we should’ve gotten an episode looking into her background, and if McCarthy had stayed on it’s likely that we would’ve gotten that (and a better redemption arc for Starlight).
Say what you will about her, but when she was running the show, you definitely got the feeling that the show had a sense of narrative directionality, unlike a certain season 1 showrunner I could name.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I kind of find it strange why there is the notion of Spike being left out of the Mane Six. He’s not even part of the Mane Six and is more of a scribe and also he is a kid. Should we expect the CMC to also want the sane attention?
If anything I would be more interested in seeing his relationship with other servants and also his relationship with others his age like the CMC or at least closer to his age like the Student Six.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide