Unpopular opinion time

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I always hated when Rarity called Spike Spikey Wikey. It seems to be very unprofessional and kind of ooc with Rarity.
I prefer in A Dog and Pony Show and A Molting where Rarity felt more like a responsible and professional employer.
I think Spikey Wikey is a way of artificially making Rarity closer to Spike without acutally earning it.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Andyxdr
Sunset Shimmer post-first-EG-film is the first example that comes to mind. Despite she was frustrated in some scenes (like in Friendship Games), she tried her best to keep it in.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Andyxdr
There was All Bottled Up where Starlight tried to keep her anger in check for fear of retaliation and thinking that she’s regressing back
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
How so? Seeing that Spike is her friend and someone she was growing close with, it’d make sense that a character like her would give him an embarrassing affectionate nickname, and Spike sure wasn’t complaining about the name due to his infatuation with her. Also, there is separating her work life from her personal life.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
a tierlist i made back in 2020;
note how high starlight is, is based on her time back when she was a villain, not the afterstuff… and in general some things would change now but the S tier will always stay the same
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Mr.Myoozik
I think the student six are mid tier characters at best. I don’t hate them but I don’t found them interesting beyond the concept of segregated races first integrating into school. It doesn’t make sense how the mane six seem to have to learn more lessons than them. And most of their personalities are pretty much the same as each other unlike the more unique student six.
Then again this is based on main characters and supporting characters. If it was a all characters list they would at least still be above like background ponies and if i were to change it, they would be above characters like derpy and flurry heart, flash, garble. Yona is the best one of the student six tho for me she’s at least a ok tier character.
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
And probably above lyra and bon bon too although i do think its interesting how lyra and bon bon relationship grows subtlety in the background. They aren’t really anything beyond that even if I do really ship them and like that they got together
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@CORDZ2000
Well there is also the fact that they were introduced late into the game and didn’t get a chance to fully pop through except for a few characters like Smolder and Gallus
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@CORDZ2000
Even if I liked the Student Six, especially their color pallete together, I was always more interested in the idea of the Mane Six and the school’s relationship.
I always felt like there should have had more times that the Mane Six taught the kids a moral lesson. It’s okay for the Mane Six to mess up, sometimes adults can be out of touch with young crowd, but I think this was a good oppurtunity to show how the Mane Six matured. I’m looking at you AJ and RD! It’s like if your Sunday School teachers are teaching you about not being jealous when you youself are very jealous.
And honestly maybe only Twilight, Fluttershy and Starlight should have taught in the school. I just don’t see Rainbow as a good teacher.
Getting back to the Student Six, maybe they should have had a lesser amount to have more focus on certain ones. At the very least there should be some focus on how the Mane Six positively influenced those rascals.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

To be honest, the Student 6 were okay. My biggest problem with this is that the writers didn’t use the new characters to tell new stories in a compelling creative way, they were there to learn about friendship and the stories written for them were good enough and nothing else.
If the writers introduced new students apart from these six young students, they would use the new characters to tell the same story.
If you want to use a new character, don’t repeat the same previous stories just because that character is new. Take that advantage to use characters in complementary ways to get new conflicts and new stories, kinda like Pixar with one of their wonderful storytelling tips:
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
I never liked how Pipp was into hairstyling. I thoight it took away from her music ability. I feel like they made her into hairstyling so they could write her similaely to Rarity.
And speaking of other characters.
I’ve never been the biggest fan of Izzy. I did like her a bit in the first movie but I always found Sunny to be way more interesting. Although now I think Izzy in TYT has no interest for me. I
Zipp I want to see her do more science. It would be so cool to see that.
I’ll be honest TYT doesn’t really interest. At first I was surprised how it was not terrible and how it had some nice first shorts. But I wish these shorts would just be a few at a time. I would like to see a series with at least 10 minutes.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
I really wanna showcase my own changeling headcanon, but unfortunately with all the fans who prefer the show’s canon (especially seasons 6-9), I’m afraid people will either hate it or disregard it simply cuz it doesn’t follow what the
actual shape-shifting lovebuggo canon is.
sigh I feel so lonely. :(
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@DragonBoi471
What canon? They barely established anything before rendering them extinct.
I’m sure you can post your version of things in any headcanon thread(though i know only one) without anyone that matters giving you grief.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide