What five episode plots do you _desperately_ want to see in Season 4

Sono
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Psyga315
>A Rarity ep that doesnt make me wanna question the moral grounds of the heroes
Huh?
I assume he’s referring to Sweet and Elite, where Rarity pretty much got off the hook.
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.

Arch-Rarifag
@Sono  
and?  
If one is mad that the episode didn’t wrap things up very well (which it didn’t strictly speaking) it makes more sense to blame the script/writer rather than the pony.  
^which is what people do when other ponies have episodes with less than satisfactory qualities.
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.

Arch-Rarifag
@Psyga315  
Mostly I tire of people pretending that S&E is the worst thing ever when it isn’t, and that many of the problems are rather insignificant.
QueenCold
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

1. A day in the life of Gummy, as told by Gummy’s inner monologue. If they could get Morgan Freeman on that, that’d be awesome.

2. A Spike episode that isn’t about Spike being a doofus, but actually dares to explore the dark and/or sad side of his character.

3. This one is not so much an episode. I just want to see Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon suffer some real consequences for a change.

4. Getting to see why Discord was reformed.

5. Pinkie Pie’s parents disapprove of her lifestyle and Pinkie Pie has to face them. Extra points if the parents don’t change their minds.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@QueenCold  
I still think a pet-focused episode should be a thing. Weseluck said that there’s some “awkward situations” for Spike in S4. What that entails, we can only guess.

Oh, and Discord doing something for Celestia/the Mane Six. I think I heard someone giving an example of Celestia demanding help from him, he gives her some incredibly useless item/advice and doesn’t tell them what to do with it, and that’s exactly what is needed to save the day at the eleventh hour. That would preserve the “reformed, but still likes jerking people around” character that I think they want to do.
Psyga315
Thread Starter - We Are Our Avatars

The Fallen Brony
  1. A Spike episode that isn’t about Spike being a doofus, but actually dares to explore the dark and/or sad side of his character.
  2. This one is not so much an episode. I just want to see Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon suffer some real consequences for a change.

The day we see that happening is the day they decide not to push for a toy for the finale.

@QueenCold  
  1. Getting to see why Discord was reformed.

We already saw why. He likes Fluttershy too much to risk it by being himself.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@Psyga315  
They’re clearly not scared of selling villain toys any more. And please, do you know how much of a hot-button issue kids making fun of the disabled is? If DT and SS don’t get punished for making fun of Scootaloo in S4, I’d be shocked.

I’m guessing that she means why Celestia wanted Discord to be reformed to begin with.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

1- Someone else already mention an episode with sea ponies where they turn out to be evil, but I want to go further. Sea ponies are essentially the Equestrian equivalent of Deep Ones from the Cthulhu Mythos. I would love to see an episode that more or less completely lifts the plot of Shadows Over Innsmouth.

2- Like others have said, an episode that explains why exactly Celestia wants Discord reformed, and also why Celestia made Twilight a princess, specifically to deal with ancient eldritch horrors from beyond time and space that Luna’s return marked the beginning of their assault on pony kind.

3- An episode staring Rarity and Trixie. I don’t care what they do as long as the two just ham it the hell up, because that is wonderfully entertaining.

4- Pinkie Pie as a moral philosopher. Essentially Twilight gets it into her head to administer some kind of intelligence test and Pinkie Pie reveals that she actually has a genius level intellect. The reason she acts so silly is because she has concluded that the world is filled with suffering and the only moral thing to do is whatever you can to lessen it. In Pinkie’s case its being a hyper active party animal devoted to making everybody smile.

5- Ponies do Shakespeare.
Psyga315
Thread Starter - We Are Our Avatars

The Fallen Brony
@Psyga315
And please, do you know how much of a hot-button issue kids making fun of the disabled is? If DT and SS don’t get punished for making fun of Scootaloo in S4, I’d be shocked.

Considering how the writers “punished” previous ponies who committed similar crimes of bullying…

That episode is one episode I’ll eagerly await for just because of that. Either they punish the duo and give them sweet justice or they don’t and cause the fanbase to erupt and write fics making them out to be villains or put them in the morgue.

Either way, it’s gonna be delicious.
Efrath

Honestly, I think it’d be nice with 4 episodes that took a closer look upon Changelings, Gryphons and possibly other races to explore their cultures, mindsets and whatnot and with a lesson about the importance of learning other cultures before judging them and to be tolerant with others customs and so forth.

I’ve always been intrigued by the thought of other sentient species and how their cultures, mindsets and views is shaped up to be, because Humanity as a whole has been influenced by instincts as well as our bodily needs, functions and so forth that helped shape our societies so it makes it all the more interesting to think about just how a completely different species, whom would have a completely different type of body, instincts and so forth, would develop as a species and culture.

Of course, I wouldn’t be expecting anything so complex to be made, it’s still a show that is targeted at families rather than adults and you can have depth without complexity after all. Still, I’d love to see more about other races and have some lessons revolving around what to do when encountering other cultures.

Sorry for the blathering, I just love going on and on about things.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

Something that I mentioned in S4 wishlist, but that I think bears repeating.

Rainbow Dash writing fanfiction and various ponies reactions to it. For best results have the moral be that you shouldn’t be too critical of what other people do for fun provided they aren’t actually hurting anybody.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide