When are we going to get an actual movie of FIM?

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@SpikeSpiegel  
Because Its rated TV Y. if it was rated Yv or G they might pull it off but with the current rating it would look cheesy. not that I am comlaining but there are things that would just look stupid in mlp but look badass in other shows
Garth01

@The Twelfth Doctor Whoof  
They could technically still have that as the series final, considering ( apparently ) Twilight is still living in the Library in Ponyville.

I don’t think ( show wise ) they will give Twilight her own kingdom, something tells me that Celestia will pass on ( or the very lease stand down ) and Twilight will take her place as co-ruler with Luna ( or maybe Luna will also pass on/stand down and Twilight on her own ).

of course the other Mane 6 will have there own thing too.

Rainbow Dash becomes a full fledged member of the Wonderbolts.

Rarity opens her store in Canterlot ( and maybe starts a chain of clothing stores ).

AppleJack becomes the new head of the farm.

Fluttershy opens a clinic that takes in ANY type of animal and teaches others how to take care of them.

Pinkie…I don’t know. Becomes Mayor of Ponyville?

Any way the best shot I think they could end with the series is ( while Twilight/The Mane 6 narrate the final friendship lesson you mention ) Rainbow Dash performing a Sonic Rainboom at one of her shows, it cuts to each member of the Mane 6 ( each currently in a different part of Equestria ) as they look upon it in the sky, finally we cut to a worms eye view of Equestria as the Sonic Rainboom covers the sky and the image turns into that of a story book with the word “The End” underneath the picture as the Elements of Harmony book ( from Se1Ep1 ) closes.

Wow. did not mean to go on that long sorry. Anyway as for the actual post. If Se4 is not the last Season then look for another half Season most likely it means we will be getting another movie, now weather it’s a FiM movie EQG2 or some new pony IP I don’t know.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide