Why did we assume Rumble is a boy?

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Look at this image full

And watch The part of the episode where Ruble is introduced Here See that? no body calls Rumble a boy Rumble also has a pretty dang gender nuteral voice

Were did we all get the idea that just because Rumble didn’t have eyelashes that made Rumble a boy?
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Whatevs  
Rumble is Thunderlane’s little brother from Hurricane fluttershy and every other colt has a different head model we can’t use the one off absence of eyelashes as sole gender defining trait
Grieffon
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Bronze Bit -
Artist -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Grieffon> it does kinda dry out a bit with fast strokes

h
@Thanotos Omega  
No, we are not missing out any possibilities. If you can’t think of anything other than “hands” for Lyra, that’s your problem, not the fandom’s. Fanwork often doesn’t even follow canon, why do you care for what fanon says?
Thanotos Omega

@Grieffon  
Because this could be a gold mine of trans gender stories,

This could be a chance to tackle all kinds of important social problems, facing a very under represented portion of our society where’s the touching story of Thunderlane trying to explain to his little brother why everyone makes him use the girls bath room?,

This has potential that is going unused,
Background Pony #9A0D
Colts are not allowed to have small noses according to you? Pound and pumpkin cake look identical in body shape, and the female has one more eyelash on each eye. WHo’s to say that every pony looks identical with males having ginormous snouts as colts to stallions, and mares always have slender noses.
Thanotos Omega

@Background Pony  
You know you kinda helped prove my point there tour right we don’t know that just like we don’t know if it’s possible for a Filly to not have eyelashes,

It just strike me as weird that we took the one male trait and used it to determine the gender,

Plus as stated above all the possibilities being ignored here
Thanotos Omega

@Grieffon  
Why do you think i started this? So i can try to spread the idea i’m trying to work out a story, But this is a big issue that needs to be done well, And drama is not my strong suit
Thanotos Omega

@Kazapsky

Method of delivery should have little bearing on an intelligent persons opinions perceptions of the argument being presented

And by that i mean if you ignore a persons argument because he has bad grammar your no different from those jerks who slather every sentence with long words to make them selves sound smarter
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
@Thanotos Omega

If the brain presenting the alleged argument can’t form a coherent post, the chances of the post’s content being worthy of attention are somewhere between slim and zero.
Thanotos Omega

@Kazapsky  
Look since you started you haven’t said a single thing about the topic are here to contribute or continue with the grammar nazi routine

If the former please do if the latter may i suggest seeking out Zincy who enjoys a good debate
Grieffon
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Bronze Bit -
Artist -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Grieffon> it does kinda dry out a bit with fast strokes

h
If the brain presenting the alleged argument can’t form a coherent post, the chances of the post’s content being worthy of attention are somewhere between slim and zero.

This.

@Thanotos Omega  
Though if you want to be satisfied, I read through every word you posted here. The idea is neither interesting nor is it new. But if you want a story about transgendered pony so badly, here
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide