Viewing last 25 versions of post by deactivatedfaafba in topic Why does this website hate Cozy Glow so much?

deactivatedfaafba
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

I hate Cozy Glow, and I never even knew that she’s the MLP villain with the most abuse tags on Derpibooru. I know that all she did was steal magic from Equestria, howeverand youre right about the other villains having nastier actions than her. Queen Chrysalis impersonated Cadence as a means to sneak into Canterlot, even uses her army to engulf an area (but she doesn’t have an army anymore, so that point is invalid), but her methods of impersonation to capture an area were very sinister. Lord Tirek did the same thing Cozy Glow did, but he sucked the living fuck out of ponies to steal magic, and even destroyed Twilight’s library and is just an all out destructive son of a bitch who is hungry for power. King Sombra however enslaved an empire and even traumatised me in the Season 9 Premiere with the ponies in Ponyville having green glowing eyes. However despite the other villains’ actions I don’t hate her more or less than I hate Tirek, Chrysalis and Sombra, I hate all those 4 equally. I don’t hate Starlight Glimmer and your point on her is invalid as she’s been reformed. But seeing as my hatred is equal on those other 4 I feel there should be more Tirek, Chrysalis and Sombra abuse pictures, that would make my day to equal it out with the amount of Cozy Glow abuse there is.
No reason given
Edited by deactivatedfaafba
deactivatedfaafba
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

I hate Cozy Glow, and I never even knew that she’s the MLP villain with the most abuse tags on Derpibooru. I know that all she did was steal magic from Equestria, however your right about the other villains having nastier actions than her. Queen Chrysalis impersonated Cadence as a means to sneak into Canterlot, even uses her army to engulf an area (but she doesn’t have an army anymore, so that point is invalid), but her methods of impersonation to capture an area were very sinister. Lord Tirek did the same thing Cozy Glow did, but he sucked the living fuck out of ponies to steal magic, and even destroyed Twilight’s library and is just an all out destructive son of a bitch who is hungry for power. King Sombra however enslaved an empire and even traumatised me in the Season 9 Premiere with the ponies in Ponyville having green glowing eyes. However despite the other villains’ actions I don’t hate her more or less than I hate Tirek, Chrysalis and Sombra, I hate all those 4 equally. I don’t hate Starlight Glimmer and your point on her is invalid as she’s been reformed. But seeing as my hatred is equal on those other 4 I feel there should be more Tirek, Chrysalis and Sombra abuse pictures, that would make my day to equal it out with the amount of Cozy Glow abuse there is.
No reason given
Edited by deactivatedfaafba