Viewing last 25 versions of post by CORDZ2000 in topic Why does this website hate Cozy Glow so much?

CORDZ2000

"@Background Pony #E700":/forums/pony/topics/why-does-this-website-hate-cozy-glow-so-much?post_id=5075980#post_5075980
The friendship magic beam isn't proven given the beam does different things all the time. Plus working together doesn't show that they cared about friendship in the end as they only did it to gain power and were ready to betray each other at a moment's notice especially cozy who tried to. Freniemies shows everyone has the potential to be better but it doesn't mean they will ultimately choose to be even if it'll give them a better option for them.

I compare discord betraying them to tirek to cozy betraying them in S8 except for when he did it besides fluttershy no one truly treated him like a friend at the time and still had remorse despite being a literal manifestation of chaos who should enjoy the havoc Hes making, cozy had everything lots of friends, a high position, trust and care of the mane 6 teachers and still decided to betray all of them for power with no remorse this just really really shows that cozy wants to be a bad guy, while u can argue her imprisonment was too far given shes a kid and we should have seen some backstory. I only wanna go off on what we know and she did ultimately bring it on herself.

And I dont think a lot of abuse tags are probably hate some just exist because they know there are fans who will jump to cozy defense and are trolling her defenders. She would manipulate,betray,use them up and throw em away possibly "destroy" the very strong vocal defenders if she was real. Btw im not saying u can't sympathize with bad people discord isn't the greatest of guys either admittedly as a person but he is *trying* so I do sympathize with him. I just feel a lsotme of the cozy sympathy is misplaced because of these things imo.
No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000

"@Background Pony #E700":/forums/pony/topics/why-does-this-website-hate-cozy-glow-so-much?post_id=5075980#post_5075980
The friendship magic beam isn't proven given the beam does different things all the time. Plus working together doesn't show that they cared about friendship in the end as they only did it to gain power and were ready to betray each other at a moment's notice especially cozy who tried to. Freniemies shows everyone has the potential to be better but it doesn't mean they will ultimately choose to be even if it'll give them a better option for them.

I compare discord betraying them to tirek to cozy betraying them in S8 except for when he did it besides fluttershy no one truly treated him like a friend at the time and still had remorse despite being a literal manifestation of chaos who should enjoy the havoc Hes making, cozy had everything lots of friends, a high position, trust and care of the mane 6 teachers and still decided to betray all of them for power with no remorse this just really really shows that cozy wants to be a bad guy, while u can argue her imprisonment was too far given shes a kid and we should have seen some backstory. I only wanna go off on what we know and she did ultimately bring it on herself.

And I dont think a lot of abuse tags are probably hate some just exist because they know there are fans who will jump to cozy defense and are trolling her defenders. She would manipulate,betray,use them up and throw em away possibly "destroy" the very strong vocal defenders if she was real. Btw im not saying u can't sympathize with bad people discord isn't the greatest of guys either admittedly as a person but he is *trying* so I do sympathize with him. I just feel a lot of the cozy sympathy is misplaced because of these things imo.
No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000

The friendship magic beam isn't proven given the beam doesn't different things all the time. Plus working together doesn't show that they cared about friendship in the end as they only did it to gain power and were ready to betray each other at a moment's notice especially cozy who tried to. Freniemies shows everyone has the potential to be better but it doesn't mean they will ultimately choose to be even if it'll give them a better option for them.

And I dont think a lot of abuse tags are probably hate some just exist because they know there are fans who will jump to cozy defense and are trolling. She would manipulate,betray,use them up and throw em away possibly "destroy" the very strong vocal defenders if she was real. Btw im not saying u can't sympathize with bad people discord isn't the greatest of guys either admittedly as a person but he is *trying* so I do sympathize with him. I just feel a lot of the cozy sympathy is misplaced because of these things imo.
No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000