Why does this website hate Cozy Glow so much?

CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Latecomer  
When cozy first came there planning to take over behind the scenes she could have changed her mind and the school is designed to teach friendship and it worked to help others students. The second chance was twilight talking to cozy before she got arrested. I have heard claims of twilight being a bad teacher but she has taught and reformed starlight so thats not fair, cozy just wants to be bad there is no internal inner struggle tragic backstory, being born as chaos or wanting love or anything
Latecomer

@CORDZ2000  
It’s designed to teach friendship to normal creatures, not villains or sociopaths. You need a special curriculum for them.

And no, Twilight didn’t really offer anything. Nor did she seem to care at all about Cozy after that.

Whether there’s more to Cozy than just being bad we’ll never know, because noone ever tried to find out.
Background Pony #E700
@CORDZ2000  
As Latecomer said, she never got a second chance. She would need to actually do something first to get one. And no, the school was not a rehabilitation program. Getting released from your prison and being handed over to a ward who does everything in her power to help you is.

The fact that he still does these sorts of things in s8 and 9 after he got that program makes his actions even worse. Thinking chaotically is not the same as acting like a villain nor is it an excuse for what he did. He sided with Tirek and had no qualms with letting him drain all those ponies and in s9, he had no qualms with threatening, getting physical with or making false promises to the trio just to make his plan work so even then he was horrible.

Anything good that Discord did is the result of the help he got from Fluttershy and sadly, Cozy never got something like that. She was treated unfairly in comparison.
Background Pony #15A0
My, Discord and Cozy are two of the most misunderstood characters.

I can also feel that Cozy is pretty much… like Junko Enoshima, a villainess without any clear backgrounds or reasons why she became evil. While Discord, he had connections with Celestia and Luna possibly in the far past, somewhat that may gave him a possible reform chance, also he made more connections with the main casts and many more FOR YEARS. Cozy however, only known everyone for LESS THAN a year, yet betrayal already. Connections are something valuable, friendship is also a form of connection that takes time to build.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I like Cozy. She was a unique villain,it’s unfortunate the writers just kinda gave up at the end and froze the remaining villains.  
Let the next team of writers figure them out,we don’t care.  
I actually would’ve loved seeing her reformed,though still keeping her scheming and mischievous. Similar to Discord,and occasionally Starlight.
Charade
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Platinum Supporter - Platinum Supporter

Other villians get let 20 chances and 3-4 seasons.

Cozy got like 1.5 seasons. XD Its silly to compare her to other villains who got WAY more time/chances in-story. Took Starlight what? 3 seasons to come around and like another 2 to fully behave?
Charade
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Platinum Supporter - Platinum Supporter

@Smart Heart  
I was a bit miffed Neighsayer had no repercussions for being a raciest bigot and actively abusing his possession of power to enforce his racism.

ESPECIALLY given what happen with Cozy. OH the small child whom this is her first offense? Send her to hell. This grown ass stallion who’s presumably spent his entire career abusing his power to enforce a racist, bigoted agenda? Yeah he’s cool, he even gets to keep his job.

As an aside rarity investigates pissed me off too. Just like some villains get a second chance, some just don’t and some get like 6.
Background Pony #E700
@Charade  
Yea, despite Discord and Starlight doing similarely bad things as her, Cozy never once got a second chance. Even Chrysalis got more then her.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I can’t really like it dislike Cozy Glow that much because she was so underdeveloped. Why does she do these things? I dunno. Why does she want to take over Equestria? Dunno. Doesn’t she and the other villains begin to learn about friendship themselves in Frenemies? Did they just forget about that?  
Also poor Sombra really didn’t get a chance for redemption.
deactivatedfaafba
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

I’m someone who hates Cozy Glow, and because of that I’ve gotten many comments from many different people on Derpibooru that hate me for it. But I will just make myself very clear about people thinking some things about me which are bold claims and aren’t at all true:

Many people think that I have the intention of actually harming or killing Cozy Glow as I have some artworks of her being killed or tortured. While I do fantasise about Cozy Glow dying sometimes, I actually would never kill Cozy Glow or beat her up if I ever met her in person. I know that I would obviously be arrested for murder or charged with assault if I did so and would receive a life sentence in prison. But despite drawing gore of her, I would never actually lay a finger on Cozy Glow if I ever encountered her irl. If I did encounter Cozy Glow in person I would instead run as far away from her as I possibly could, and if she did anything sinister or extremely wicked I would call the police. Because Cozy Glow is evil, and it is always recommended for anyone to stay out of the way of anyone who’s evil.

Many people also think that I have a fetish for Cozy Glow being tortured and killed, and I have even received comments that say things like that on my pictures of her. But I really do not, and despite me saying that over and over again, nobody believes me. I’m never turned on by gore of Cozy Glow, and pictures of Cozy Glow being tortured or killed never arouse me but only make me happy, and fill me with joy because of how much I hate her, I like seeing her die.

Many people even try to dissuade my hatred and the gore I post of Cozy Glow, because they keep saying that Cozy Glow is just a child. But so what if Cozy Glow is a child, that doesn’t at all vindicate her and downplay all of her actions. Because imagine if there was a child who was Cozy Glow’s age in our world who tried to start a revolution or overthrow the government, would that child immediately be proven innocent and released in court? Of course not. And Cozy Glow committed a massive crime by stealing all the magic out of Equestria and almost causing a civil war as Shimmering Spectacle said. And if any kid tries to become really powerful and cause a war, they wouldn’t be ignored and would have to be dealt with and never appreciated one way or any other.

I will also make it very clear that Cozy Glow, along with Queen Chrysalis, Lord Tirek, and King Sombra are the only characters I hate in My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and they’re the only characters in MLP that I want to die (One of them died about thrice, but you get my point). And the reason being is because they’re evil, nasty and horrible villains who I think really should kick the bucket. But the rest of the MLP characters shouldn’t die and have every right to live. The Mane 6, The CMCs, the Princesses, and some other characters like that are nice, and didn’t do anything wrong, so they shouldn’t die, and some of the ponies from those groups are even my favourite. But there are characters like Prince Blueblood and Chancellor Neighsay who are a bit cocky and I dislike, they don’t really deserve death, but at least they’re not as evil and sinister as the other villains I mentioned.

So I hope this comment makes it clear to anyone who’s trying to diss me or put me down for hating Cozy Glow and drawing gore of her, because you probably need to reconsider yourselves. If you don’t like gore of Cozy Glow, it’s then best not to get involved with what I post, because you say the same things over and over again, and you attempt to make me look concerning when you don’t know anything about what I’ve listed in this comment.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Latecomer  
Nah feeling powerful hatred against characters if there meant to be love to hate at best is fine. I do feel like constantly making art of seeing them in pain wouldn’t be as a bit concerning if they didn’t get comeuppance in canon. At the same time tho as long as u aren’t taking it out on real people and feel guilt from the very thought of doing so not just because u believe you’ll get punished for it, do u I guess
Background Pony #65C0
Many people think that I have the intention of actually harming or killing Cozy Glow as I have some artworks of her being killed or tortured. While I do fantasise about Cozy Glow dying sometimes, I actually would never kill Cozy Glow or beat her up if I ever met her in person. I know that I would obviously be arrested for murder or charged with assault if I did so and would receive a life sentence in prison. But despite drawing gore of her, I would never actually lay a finger on Cozy Glow if I ever encountered her irl. If I did encounter Cozy Glow in person I would instead run as far away from her as I possibly could, and if she did anything sinister or extremely wicked I would call the police. Because Cozy Glow is evil, and it is always recommended for anyone to stay out of the way of anyone who’s evil.

Plus she is just a cartoon, there is that. Get some perspective.  
And it is concerning, you demanding that it isn’t makes it even more so. Doth protest too much.  
Your arguments are spurious and your logic is flawed and juvenile when it comes to your ridiculous hypothetical claiming that minors should be tried as adults for crimes that they wouldn’t even be able to perpetuate in the first place, outside of a cartoon.  
But once again Cozy is a cartoon, and a exaggeratedly evil one at that.  
Her creators (writer/artists) were just aping off and paying homage to the trope of the cute devil, think Baby Doll from Batman or Princess Morbucks from PPG or Darla Dimple from Cats Don’t dance. It’s an old archetype and Cozy Glow is a brilliant example of it because she is an amalgamation of all those previously mentioned.  
We love to hate her simply because the idea of her itself is so comically ridiculous, but that’s fiction.  
If you can criticize those for liking her they can likewise criticize you for not.  
You might want to be a little less public with that gore art attached to your profile picture and actual identity, personally wouldn’t want it brought up in normal everyday life, just saying.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide