Why does this website hate Cozy Glow so much?

Smart Heart

What if Discord’s plan involved killing a bystander? Didn’t matter if they were good or evil. If it were for the sake of Twilight’s self-esteem, would you pass their death off as a necessary sacrifice or casualty of war?
Background Pony #65C0
What if Discord’s plan involved killing a bystander? Didn’t matter if they were good or evil. If it were for the sake of Twilight’s self-esteem, would you pass their death off as a necessary sacrifice or casualty of war?

And there’s that grey area.  
Why not both? Or none?  
Most things can be interpret innumerable ways by however many people you pose the question to.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
See i don’t believe there are those born “evil” but I also don’t believe everyone has a tragic reasoning for “evil”, sometimes they just wanna be.
Background Pony #E700
@CORDZ2000  
But based on the finale, Discord has a direct connection to Cozy with what he did to manipulate her and all the second chances he got even after he reformed while Cozy didn’t get any. To many, that makes the heroes look like hypocrits for immedietly forgiving him while not even attempting any sort of rehabilitation with her. I suppose to some, thats another thing to dislike about her: the wierd way everyone else treated her.
Background Pony #E700
@CORDZ2000  
If you don’t want to get into such arguments, don’t start arguing in a thread that will have it come up eventually, as it is still important for the topic, as I mentioned above.

Also, yes, she’s responsible for her actions, but so was everyone else. The fact that they treated her the way they did adds to the rediculousness of her character which may rub others in the wrong way.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide