Why does this website hate Cozy Glow so much?

Background Pony #E700
@CORDZ2000  
Being morally grey is one thing. Doing horrible things and getting away with it is another. Discord did a horrible thing in s9, didn’t apologize and got away with it. And really, you can argue that the trio were just imprisoning him after graciously letting him go. What makes his actions even worse is that this was the third time he did something horrible after being given a second chance after said second chance took place after he expressed no remorse. After a while, you got to question just how much one could get away with as long as they say their sorry when others don’t even get nearly as much chances as them.

Yes, everyone should have argued against turning them to stone, but we got to remember that it was Discord’s idea after he led them along. He did it with a grin and begged Celestia and Luna to let him/join him. As for the murder attempts, they were literally in a fight. And really, the trio seemed to be oddly merciful in not killing anyone, even when there were plenty of opportunities to do so. As for the promise of coming back, I see that as no different to when Discord mocked the ponies for trying to reform him right after they were gracious enough to let him go.

The fact that the princesses decided to punish them in such a manner and no one stepped in to protest after all the villain reformations they saw is hypocritical.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Background Pony #E700  
Didn’t apologize what? Did u not watch the scene where he said ‘im so sorry it made so much sense in my head twilight defeats her worse enemies and is filled with confidence I truly did have the best intentions I swear ill make it up to u.’
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Background Pony #E700  
Why shouldn’t the trio apologize for everything they’ve done to him and his friends and Equestria as a whole? Discord isn’t obligated to apologize to them because they in no way deserve it or have any remorse for anything theyve done to innocents. Your trying to imply the trio are better people than discord which simply isn’t true unless u looked at a different show
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Background Pony #E700  
Im Finna use yur discord hate boner against u and say, Thats like saying the mane 6 should apologize for turning discord to stone in the first place, no they don’t have to because with who he was at the time it was deserving just like the trio are now.
Shimmering Spectacle
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

sTs trinity
I don’t know why some people are considering that cozy deserves another chance, when she clearly cause so many crimes, especially when almost causing a civil war with two other villains.
Background Pony #E700
@CORDZ2000  
Because the trio were the villains at the time and were never given the second chances to see a better way. Discord at that point was supposed to be reformed a while ago, so he should have known better. I would not expect him to apologize after escaping or after he was first released, after all. The trio were not better people. I never said that. What I will say is that they have the potential to be better people then Discord, which sadly cannot be realized until they are given the same second chance that he got.

@CORDZ2000  
Not really. When Discord brought the trio together to abuse them the way that he did, they were already punished. Chrysalis was dethroned and Cozy and Tirek were in Tartarus (a punishment I already find way too harsh). If the Main 6 were to try and shatter Discord’s statue, torment him in any other way or the like, I would want them to apologize, but as it stands, they did an act of self defense against a foe they couldn’t beat otherwise (even though I find stoning to also be too harsh, even for Discord).

@Shimmering Spectacle  
Every other major villain reformed or otherwise committed crimes on a similar scale.
Smart Heart

And that would be their limit. Kids don’t want world domination. I’m not excusing their crimes, I’m just saying kids, not even ones that you implied, don’t dream of world domination or just do things because evil.
Background Pony #E700
@Background Pony #6A73  
The kid defense is only one defense. Starlight was a dictator to her villagers and actually attacked a few of them at one point and Discord did a lot of horrible things even after he was released. The difference is that they got a second chance despite being just as bad as her while she didn’t.

@Shimmering Spectacle  
Doesn’t mean they are any better or worse then if an adult did it or can’t change if given the proper help.

@Shimmering Spectacle  
Like Discord before he got that help.
Background Pony #6A73
Its a fantasy cartoon; characters even kids can be evil just cause even if reality often has some reasoning for it
Shimmering Spectacle
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

sTs trinity
One thing that every brony Should remember is that cozy directly attacked twilight the friendship princess of friendship and at her new throne, without any remorse.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide