Why does this website hate Cozy Glow so much?

Background Pony #4F9E
@Background Pony #4F9E  
The alternate timeline where cozy is the queen of equestria and all magic disappear and friends is power thank you twilight fail the mane 6 end up imprisioned in tartures
Shimmering Spectacle
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

sTs trinity
@A Gruntman  
i said this before, starlight caused it all where it technically didn’t exist in the original timeline, and as for tempest, well the storm king was using her to get what he wants, and when twilight saved her, that’s when she decided to switch sides there.

also when comparing the storm king to cozy, that’s pretty much like how cozy did, changing things the way they want, somewhat.
A Gruntman
Fluttershy - For Patreon supporters
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron

OverzealousFluttershyFan
@Shimmering Spectacle  
To which Tempest only switched sides after Storm King had betrayed her. How many kingdoms and innocents has she helped the Storm King to enslave while working under his authority? It’s not until afterwards she decides to change her way and all she doesn’t receive punishment for her crimes.

Back on Cozy and Starlight, no one bothered to try reasoning with Cozy like Twilight did with Starlight. Maybe try delving into past life. Because we don’t know any of that either. We can’t say for sure if she really did get what she deserved. Even if she did, stoning a powerless filly while at her weakest state for presumably an eternity is way too freaking overkill.
Background Pony #E700
@Shimmering Spectacle  
Indeed. It sure is a good thing that those who said they were sorry got the chance and help to get to that point. Shame it couldn’t happen to Cozy, that poor filly.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Background Pony #64E5  
I don’t think it’s a problem with the length, I think it’s the scope of the episodes. Instead of making more pointless episodes for many seasons, they should have made more episodes that actually show some character development in the characters.

But I also believe it’s more related to time constraints, tight budget and other limitations that eventually created MLP:FiM. Gary Kurtz once said: “Film is a product of its time and conditions. All the conditions […], constraints of money, constraints of time and everything else, created that original film.”
Background Pony #E700
@Shimmering Spectacle  
Starlight did not apolagize or surrender at first. In fact, she ran away, which is the exact same thing Cozy tried to do. The second time had Twilight trying to convince her through multiple time loops not to do it despite her seeing the bad future, which would obviously have also been bad for her.

Twilight never tried the same with Cozy and never made an attempt to rehabilitate her, therefore it is impossible to prove that she can’t change for the better. Also, I don’t see how throwing a tantrum and trying to run away would make it “too impossible to redeem her”. She can be captured and helped anyway.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Ring Team  
Imagine if in G5 the new mane ponies meet with Princess Twilight and have to do something regarding the villains. They learn about Cozy and are all like,“You put a child in prison?”  
And Twilight’s all like,“eeeerrrr,it was a weird time.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide