Why does this website hate Cozy Glow so much?

Shimmering Spectacle
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

sTs trinity
@Background Pony #7971  
when it comes to the sociopath, i seen vids online of a few kids who wouldn’t care for anyone except themselves, even to domesticated animals, and some of them can be so scary that their parents fears for their own safety near them, which is very clear that cozy is one cause of course she enjoyed seeing starlight being stuck in a bubble with no way of it, and using magic against twilight like that, and showing no signs of empathy in both incidents, and not caring what she did wrong.
Background Pony #E700
@Shimmering Spectacle  
And? Doing bad things and laughing about it is no clear proof. She did seem to have a single instance of feeling bad for the CMC and at one point even seemed to show enjoyment at the thought of helping others. Either way we don’t know enough about her to have sufficient proof of weather or not she is one.
Background Pony #3F60
tbh cozy glow is probably one of those characters that will never show back up again in future mlp stuff, well likely get the mane 6, the princesses, sombra, discord, chrysalis, tirek so best for sanity sake to just give up on her. She is fictional afterall at the very least the same people shouldn’t be stuck on cozy, g5 is the new era now ok guys
Background Pony #E700
@Shimmering Spectacle  
But she didn’t hurt them in any way and she was right in that regard. Again, she had no reason to confess to lying, or pulling the face that she pulled when she saw them getting sent out of Twilight’s office earlier.
Charade
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Platinum Supporter - Platinum Supporter

You all act like it was up to her as a character… the single only reason she was not reformed is that she was introduced too late and they didn’t have enough episodes to get to it. It was very clearly building up to that.

Just look at the many other antagonists that took multiple seasons to reform. Cozy was just unfortunate to be introduced very late in the show’s life span.
Background Pony #8103
Because she is a irredeemable demon and people don’t have any real proof that she is actually a filly. What? Do you really believe a child would do all that? And more, Hasbro loves little girls, they wouldn’t do that to a little girl. I still like to think she is just a grown up stuck in a filly body like one of the staff ideas.
Background Pony #E700
@Background Pony #8103  
She looks, sounds, acts, has the physical attributes of and is talked to as a filly. There is more proof of her being a filly then the opposite. What there is truly no proof of is that she’s somehow more irredeemable then say, Discord. In fact, I’d argue that she is very much redeemable.
Background Pony #1F4C
@Smart Heart  
The curse of western animations, bound to have filler instead of important episodes, earlier seasons got more key episodes, especially Season 4, 7
TOMNICE
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Hungarian G1 pony fan
Literally the only reason the writers created her is they wanted to go “lol an evil kid, we are so edgy”

They had no idea what to do with her. You could easily just remove her and her scheme from the canon and season nine would play out the same. She is boring and useless.
TOMNICE
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Hungarian G1 pony fan
@Latecomer  
Exactly! I have read many fanfics that do a better job for her character, either portraying her as redeemable, irredeemable or otherwise. The fact a bunch of nerds online do a better job than a team of “professionals” who went to collage about writing is really telling.
Latecomer

@TOMNICE  
Mainly telling that a much larger group of people with more time, fewer constraints and the other group’s work as a starting point will probably hit the jackpot a few times.
Background Pony #819B
@TOMNICE  
Well to be honest here, the writers for the show have a time limit or deadline so that might effect the way they trying to tell Cozy glow story but for the fanfics writers they doesn’t have none of them. If they have an writers idea block they can literally take a rest and take much time as they want to think a better story for her.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

7 months after finishing season 9, I still think Cozy Glow wasn’t that interesting. She was barely a character. As a result, I have less things to say about her than any other character in the show.
I have a lot of things to say about many characters, for better or worse. Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Tempest Shadow, Starlight Glimmer, Twilight Sparkle, princess Luna, Sunset Shimmer… but Cozy Glow? I think I have more questions than things to say about her, whether are positive or negative. Where are her parents? Why is there a little pony just going around lonely with zero support? Why is she ambitious?
I don’t dislike her, I don’t hate her, but I was more confused with each episode with all this jank.
The only thing I can say about Cozy Glow is that I think the writers decided to write a basic destructive villain just to make Starlight look good in comparison to Cozy. The problem is that it doesn’t really make any sense for a little kid to be just a villain who wants power, unless you are Stewie Griffin. Not to mention that creating a character just to make Starlight look good in comparison is like putting a bandage on a wound without doing all the right steps and calling a day. It’s hiding your garbage under your carpet.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Ring Team
It’s really hard for me to think about Cozy as an actual character because it’s so clear she was conceived as a “wouldn’t this be cool?” Idea without being fleshed out beforehand.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide