Why don't The Princes get any love?

SpacePaladin
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Watcher of the Watchmen
@SeraphimDawn
And Prince Blueblood most of the time is used for shipping.

No, he’s more used as a hate sink.

Me, I’d love to have the twist turn out he was friends with the third Wonderbolt and was screwing with Rarity for the most part (for the most part, he can still be a snob),
Background Pony #5796
The princes aren’t loved but the King is hated by almost the entire fandom.
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.

Arch-Rarifag
Shining only exists to be a prince and older brother.

Blueblood only existed to be what occupied Rarity at the Gala.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Whatevs  
The same thing can be said about candence as she is only existed to be a pretty pink pony and twilights babysitter.

@Background Pony  
Actually His hatred is fading off and he is becoming as popular as NMN. I used to hate him because I thought he wasnt as funny As the other villains but then I compared him to Anime villains Such as Itachi And Akainu and I realized that I was a dumbass for thinking that all villains need to tell jokes and now hes my fav villain
Whatevo

Arch-Rarifag
@MonkeyDzyrax  
And Cadence hasn’t gotten any love from the writers. If she gets more its because she’s a pretty pink princess.

And her fandom love is little more than “I would totally hit that”
Background Pony #5796
@MonkeyDzyrax  
Good to see that he is getting more and more popular because is my favorite villain by far and it was about bloody time for him receive some love if you ask me.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@Whatevs  
Nah, she’s the only princess to actually DO anything to protect her subjects. They could have easily abandoned her character like they did Blueblood, but they didn’t because she had a point, they could characterize her more.
Niggoslav_Krawczyk
Duck - Niggoslav_Kwaczyk
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Drinky_Butt

VIVA LA NOCTE
@Ebalosus  
I actually was thinking more Alex Winter than Aladdin. ¬_¬

How’s this for a crossover idea, Soarin’ and Shiny get rip roarin’ly baked, and stumble into Timey’s TARDIS and activate it. Then they go into the past and get to meet the princesses as fillies, advancing 100 years at a time until they return to the present.  
SHINY N SOARIN’S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
The whole show and every character in it exist solely to sell merch, only through people who actually try to do a good job with it regardless is it actually entertaining.
Fixed for you.

Fixed it again.
Vree
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I love the title…I’ve been saying that it’d be hilarity to have a “princes” ep with Blueblood & Shiny forever.

’fcourse Blueblood was a one time side character in reality, I love how the fans used his funny royal brattiness (Blueblood blog was great, animations were great)
Namalsk

Blueblood would need lots of screentime to develop properly into a likeable character - screentime which, unfortunately, needs to be given to Applejack other things.
Whatevo

Arch-Rarifag
Something occurred to me.

First off, Blueblood only existed to subvert the Prince Charming thing. So no reason to see him again. Not saying we won’t but there’s no reason to do so.

And Shining Armor hasn’t received much less focus than Cadence she one thinks about it.

So where’s the fire? To imply that these characters are being neglected is disingenuous.
Whatevo

Arch-Rarifag
@SpacePaladin  
He was just there to be supplanted by Rarity.

We also see hoity toity and photo finish hanging off of her every word.  
It’s to show that she’s made it and gotten ahead of all her doubters and detractors.

And it’s irrelevant to the point I was making.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
Did Blueblood show up in a major way after season 2? I’m having a hardcore Mandela effect where I think he might have been in a background shot here and there, but was never featured prominently again after the S1 closer.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Ebalosus
He only appears in the background in Sweet and Elite from season 2
large
large
And then in Equestria Games from season 4
large
From that point on he basically disappeared from the face of Equestria. There is no Mandela effect because there is no reason for him to have any other major role since he is just a tool to break an archetype.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide