Worst moral in an episode

Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Arch-Rarifag
Many if the morals can be bad depending on how you twist them.

I wish the show would ditch morals and leave it to children to piece together right from wrong based on the actions, motivations and consequences of the characters.

In general I feel the worst morals are the ones that don’t really fit with the episode.  
Or the episode seems to be gearing up for one moral and then switches on us.

Although I like the episode, S&E has this problem.  
I think since it was based on a movie or movies that it was doing multiple things at once.

The moral should have been: be careful what you compromise along the way to your dreams.  
Which would include the canon moral.
The_Mungoman
Thread Starter - /dis/gravity-falls
Artist -

Magical Mystery Cure.

“Don’t accept a destiny forced upon you, rather do what you’re most comfortable and happy doing (The cutie mark mix-up).  
Except when Princess Celestia forces a destiny upon you, then you better accept it and be happy with it (Twilight becoming a princess).”
Japanese Teeth
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Clock. Is. Ticking.
@The_Mungoman  
I dunno, Twilight seemed more merely surprised than anything else. It’s not like she got foisted into a position that she didn’t want. Once she got over the initial HOLY CRAP I’M AN ALICORN she was perfectly fine with what happened.

@Pix3M  
Also this.
Japanese Teeth
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Clock. Is. Ticking.
@DudeManGuy

Feeling Pinkie Keen had a decent moral, but it was worded horribly and wasn’t really the one that the episode actually demonstrated.

Similarly, I always had issues with “Swarm of the Century”‘s moral. Not because the moral itself is bad, but because It’s Pinkie’s fault that the parasprites destroyed the town. The moral should have been “If you have the solution for a problem explain it rather than just going ahead and expecting for everyone to follow your lead even though they have no reason to.”
SpacePaladin

Watcher of the Watchmen
I hate the moral of Griffon the Brush Off, if only because they break it with Return of Harmony.

Friendship isn’t always easy, but it’s worth fighting for…  
Except when it’s not.
HyperNerd

Tie for me.  
“If your friend is doing something you don’t like, don’t talk it out. Gang up on them and make them miserable. That’s what friends do.”  
“If you’re a girl, your greatest dream is to be a princess. Why bother being something that benefits society when you could play dress up all day? What’s that, you don’t like pretty pink princesses? You want to play sports? You don’t care about looks? What kind of freak are you?”
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@HyperNerd  
Yeah, because all Equestrian princesses do is play dress up all day. They totally don’t actually run their country, put their lives on their line, or nearly almost die in the line of duty.

Equestrian “princesses” aren’t like normal princesses and I don’t get why people think they are. They get their position from skill and dedication rather than marriage or blood, for crissakes. That’s not even technically a princess.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide