You guys do realize Dinky is not Derpys daughter?

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
because there is no proof, they were never even near eachother in the actual show, also amethyst star is confirmed to be dinkys sister but you guys come up with excuses such as babysitter or adopted sister just because you want your baseless headcanon to stay alive
Blackie
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

>There is no proof  
>Baseless headcannons

Welcome to the pony fandom, I shall not be your guide; I’m too lazy for that shit.
JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
We know it, but we don’t care. “Equestria’s best mother” is too cute to pass.
TheAbridgenator
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Entil'Zha
Yeah, and Trixie isn’t gay for Fluttershy, Spike isn’t a sociopathic pederast, Celestia isn’t Emperor Caligula, and Pinkie Pie can’t bend the laws of spacetime.

…My God, we’re one weird fandom. I FUCKING LOVE IT. XD
Vree
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I just realized what I dislike about the forums: no downvote button. :p

All your uploads are downvoted trollposts, MonkeyButt, haven’t you had enough yet?
Don't
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@The Smiling Pony  
I never said Anything about Blueblood being an alicorn, the picture just looks badass. However there are alot of people who actually think that dinky and derpy are related
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@MonkeyDzyrax  
No one (sane) really thinks that. It’s just popular fanon people accept that produces decent art/fics. Just like no one (sane) believes that Celestia is a tyrant or molester; it’s just a common idea people have to produce artwork or have meaningless yet entertaining discussions.
professor_of_hoers

I hate (HATE) the idea of Celestia as a molester/tyrant but it still doesn’t make me mad. It’s just a concept people like playing with.

Yeah, there’s people that actually believe later (hopefully not the former) but it’s still ok. I still love her.
Grieffon
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Bronze Bit -
Artist -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Grieffon> it does kinda dry out a bit with fast strokes

h
Fanon doesn’t have to give a damn about canon. It is just a matter of how well the idea is executed. I’m open to any kind of headcanon, even if they conflict with canon, as long as it makes sense, or at least funny.
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
Who cares? Nothing about Derpy is canon anyways. I think of her as an ascended OC: she’s in the show, but everything about her belongs to the fans to make up.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide