Youtube no longer...

Pony Discussion » Youtube no longer... Search Posts
Crowley
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Can't we all get along?
It’s been a while since I sat down and watched a new MLP episode. For the sake of it, I decided to rewatch “A Canterlot Wedding” using the only way I know how; youtube,

For some reason, all the good Youtube links are dead; taken down via copyright via Hasbro, those bastards. Sure, there are still various versions of the episodes there, but they’re all uncomfortably “zoomed in” to avoid copyright detection, and I REALLY can’t watch the episodes like that. I can deal with sorta-low quality, but having it so you can’t see the top, left, bottom or middle of the screen is beyond the joke. For me at least.

So what I’ve gotta say is… does anyone know where I can get decent-quality versions of the episodes? Preferably without having to download them…
Background Pony #D27D
Amazon, iTunes, Netflix, Google Play Store, the official pay-to-watch Youtube channel…
Sono

I just wonder if there will be day 1 support for season 4 episodes on some of those sites. I wouldn’t ind downloading from amazon if you can download it the day the new episodes air.
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.

Arch-Rarifag
I’m thinking of doing youtube videos. Maybe I’ll review mlp eps, I bet nobody has thought of that.

But I gotta find some way to make them interesting…

as for OP, use dailymotion
Crowley
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Can't we all get along?
@Astronomus @Background Pony  
Allow me to rephrase it; can I get the episode without being robbed for watching 22 minute episodes that are essentially 22 minute advertisements? Don’t wanna pay for something that’s already making money for something that we’re buying.

(Ponies done right: show the episodes for free for everyone, add toys and games and such after the episode.)  
(Ponies done wrong: refuse to show the episodes via copyright protection, expect bronies to buy shit that should be free from you.)

Seriously Hasbro?

EDIT: thank you those who recommend Daily Motion.
Crowley

Can't we all get along?
@Astronomus  
We have tapes and discs? Eeh…  
Regardless, I remember the days when we could just type an episode into Youtube and not feel like fricking pirates for wanting a smidge of happy ponies. I’m sure that was the big selling point of the fandom for me at least…
Crowley

Can't we all get along?
Again, thanks guys. It may not be youtube (I miss the stupid, pointless arguments at the bottom of the vid!) but the quality’s darn good enough for me. I’m a happy pony now! :)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide