Zipp Storm Thread

Deliverer
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

don't drink and tag

It is probable that I may be cherry-picking to self-confirm, so I encourage you to investigate this for yourself also.
Deliverer
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

don't drink and tag
@PUBLIQclopAccountant
>Have you noticed
Well, at least not yet. This calls for a full-scale research covering all characters of the group, and I am far from my top energy on the working days to conduct it. Maybe on some other weekend, if I’m lucky.
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
Now that I’ve watched MYM Ch. 1, Zipp continues to be the best pony. She’s got the eye for detail and early panic risk adversity that make for a good national leader. Unfortunately, she has zero interest at being a head of state. As others have said, she is indeed as if someone gave a brain to Rainbow Dash. She will make for a competent boss mare one day.
She also reminds me of myself and, even more so, my sister in her interactions with the other four and her mom. I’d be a bit more vulgar in expressing her attitude: “leave me the fuck alone so I can actually get something done for once in my life”. It’s the false choice between lying that you have nothing going on and having others pile their expectations on you or telling the truth and then having those same suggestions spammed anyway because “you should be doing those instead”.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Gonna repost what I posted on YouTube:
I really like how she’s probably the smartest of The Mane Five, but avoids being pigeonholed into “The Smart One”.
Instead, her intelligence is the reason she’s frustrated by the “Bread and Circuses” of Zephyr Height, and the “smart person things” she’s into are mostly just background details.
I think Hitch touched on something fundamental when he said “You’re bored”. Rainbow and Zipp both crave stimulation, but where Rainbow was more about proving things to others, Zipp is about challenging herself.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

My headcanon is that Zipp would love The Who, since it’s the music of smart, frustrated people. This is something I’ve wanted to make for awhile, even if the execution isn’t good.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
The best thing about Zipp, without going into how beautiful she is, is the fact that I see her as smart, a little bit reserved, yet adventurous and open-minded. And she has such a sharp mind! That’s something, sorry, what I’ve missed about Rainbow Dash back then. But! Of course, I still love Rainbow Dash. Only now in a different category. Zipp is a great “successor” and I really like that about G5. ;-)
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Come to think of it, Zipp feels like a combination of Twilight, Rainbow, a more deadpan Asuna from SAO Abridged, and Kida from Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide