Equestria Divided Retold

Coriolanus
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Jinx @Cerebrate19 @AngelChu  
With such heavy application of fire, the metal car would soon collapse into itself, trapping the fleshy gestalt’s main bodymass into place, while tendrils shooting back toward the changelings in last ditch attempts to retaliate would instead reduce down to withered twirling vines, before then quickly dispersing into thin dusty clouds under the use of even more flames.

Crushed beneath half-melted steel, its balloon-sac is soon punctured, releasing a wave of green flame that completely disintegrates anything left. Amidst warped panels and glowing beams of metal, all that remains of what was witnessed would appear to be the jester periapt, laying intact by itself upon the sootless hot floor.

Within moments, all of the updrafted ash begins to quietly precipitate back down from the sky…
Jinx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - the masters mansion

Loves a German
@Coriolanus  
commands were barked and things handled. Farther down the line all hives were notified of the undead interearence.

Get me a commander, now!
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Cerebrate19  
Ghostsie would sooner or lot gasp surprised that they were gonna win since she doubted that everfree was gonna beat possibly earthborn before flying back to dyspo so she could report on the situation
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Cerebrate19  
“I can barely tell…so it’s either she’s too far away to sense or something else cause i had to train for 2 MONTHS! Just to create the burst…and believe me….it was extremely painful…and i believe she’s now returning rather…uh….quickly” Suddenly Ghostsie would be reabsorbed within him telling them both the news about house earthborn
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@AngelChu  
“well, on one hand the biggest population in equestria will soon be zombies… on the other hand… the biggest population in equestria will soon be zombies.”
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
“Ok…And are their names Shawn…? and i feel like we should maybe go after pinkie pie next….” He Would tell His young self before untying himself and regaining control walking back to the edge of the island tapping into his Ghost state floating up into the air
Coriolanus

@Cerebrate19  
[ ]  
Nearing Apploosa’s defensive walls, Ezra opens a radio channel to the city’s defense command.

Ezra: “Pan-pan, this is Major Horace to Appleloosan command; my battlegroup is nearing the city’s perimeter wall. Requesting corpstallions and mechanics on standby to our arrival; our war engines are redlining, and we have wounded. Thunderbluff and his bombers are gone, as well as the artillery regiments, and I’ve even lost one of my baserunners; the changelings, they came right from beneath the surface in numbers greater than anticipated, and they’re in control of megabeasts.
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Cerebrate19  
Dyspo would had appeared where Grimm was located in a matter of second’s looking at the damage she had done “Wow….Either she had a sissy-fit or she really did all of this Anyway….should i tell grimm about where i had been other me…?”
Jinx
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - the masters mansion

Loves a German
@Cerebrate19  
(Im well aware, but, aside from pure want of killing we need driving force behind the story. It was provided in the form of the house of laughters involvement.)
Coriolanus

(I kinda just imagined it as the cult having given a charm to an aspiring yet odd grunt drafted from an earthborn city with the cult’s presence (Fillydelphia? Colterado?), partly because that cult wanted to see the result of that charm reacting with changeling magic, but otherwise just them seeding their influence in whatever subtle ways they can, tho them being responsible for the buffalo tribes’ abductions, whereupon triggering the earthborn-changeling confrontation in the bone trench, sounds kinda cewl. <-<)

(it’d explain the anti-illusion-magic totems being left standing)
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Jinx  
(Well….I Did try having dyspo mold the world back together with fento…but i don’t that could be one way to drive the story…? Wait…I Forgot….have you seen the post of what Fento really is jinx…?)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide