Equestria Divided Retold

Coriolanus
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Cerebrate19  
(more like sidestepped the digestive system to rip its heart(s) out from the inside. Changelings aren’t the only ones getting a power fantasy. ;P)

[ NSFW: Grotesque ]  
The Earthborn shocktroopers devoured whole by the behemoth tear through the hapless giant’s soft interior, using their vast array of cutting implements at their disposal to carve out gaping wounds tunneling through from its lower esophagus, to adjacent cavities off the beaten digestive tract, moving toward where the slow and constant thunder of a massive heartbeat is heard…  
full
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
(well that’S just…)

they suddenly felt witghtless, the behemoth was diving, and their mobility was restricted severely, apparently its body compressed tightly, and what pockets of air there were could no longer be breathed without choking, the tight squeezing made movement impossible, and what pieces of saliva they had not escaped from were eating into them.
Background Pony #D3EB
(Welp, i just woke up and a little tired to read what happen, so could somebody recap ?) The clone stared at the earthborn leader before snapping out of his daze, As the real Dyspo began writing down rune’s on the floor in the secret room….Slowly forming a strange symbol as The dark clone was just starring at them
Coriolanus

@Cerebrate19  
(fucking insane? ikr? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

[ 🎶 ]  
Relying almost completely on the rebreathers of their helmets to prevent suffocation, the shocktroopers frenzily “mine” and crawl through cramped pockets in the creature’s flesh with their weapons, reaching closer every passing moment toward the sternum. Of those unfortunate enough to meet too much saliva, the few still lucky enough to escape alive find the digestive fluid puts a unique greenish dye into the slightly resistant fiberglass of their armor…

Soon literally pouring into the torso-cavity, the blood-drenched earthborn scramble toward the large beating mass of flesh surmised to be the behemoth’s heart, then sever the arteries leading to it.

[ NSFW: Grotesque ]  
full
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
they felt everything around them stop… deep underground and the dead behemoth apparently turning to solid obsidian around them… nice going genius, you’re all dead.
Coriolanus

(I gotta go watch a movie with someone. 4th of July n’ stuff. >_> <-<)

@Background Pony #D3EB  
The group’s leader looks up to where the clone had climbed and is staring down from.

“What’re you just standin’ there for?! Go kill that bastard out there, do it!

@Cerebrate19  
The few remaining shocktroopers still alive with their commander “Ertragen” find their way back up the hollow trachea into the behemoth’s head and through its nasal passages, slip around to the pitch-dark subterranean tunnel behind the creature, then begin trudging their way back toward where the creature had emerged to consume them…
Background Pony #D3EB
@Coriolanus  
(Cough Cough That’s the Clone that was shooting Arrows at them) The Clone hopped down while Slicing at Earthborn’s with just a arrow Before tackling the leader into a wall
Jinx
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - the masters mansion

Loves a German
@Cerebrate19  
Anything and everything. Dont worry, i will assist you. Thanators are not an enemy of moon and star, and nobody knows what i look like yet. And, whats better is you still dont know everything i can manage.
Background Pony #D3EB
@Background Pony #D3EB  
(Continuation) But the ghostling would feel a Couple metal rod’s get lodged into his back and hitting a couple other organ’s before turning into mush. Meanwhile the real Dyspo was busy using a experimental version of Daemon fento to grow root’s towards The dead behemoth To resurrect and maybe briefly take control over it.
Jinx
Economist -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate19  
They will believe that i am there on business. You forget i have a saddle set, with bags.

it was oddly sudden but Grimm just dissapeared, though due to it not being perfect invisibility it looked vaugely like crystal clear water

she then appeared

Extremely taxing to ones mind and body, but very possible to use.
Jinx
Economist -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate19  
They cover magical, since nothing can do that without it as far as they know. This is not magical, rather biological. Defense mechanism, and over the years i learned how to use it.
Coriolanus

@Background Pony #D3EB  
[ 🔊 ]  
The kill-team’s leader stands by himself in the room; the fatally-injured stallion that’d shot the clone from behind very quickly joining the fate of all of the others butchered. Completely bewildered by what’s just occurred, the lone survivor sits in silence, wondering whether to exit back out into the Everfrees and face whatever could still be out there, or remain put.

As he quietly ponders more on the first option though, he hears Dyspo somewhere further within the ruins…  
–  
Underground, the shocktroopers debate whether to kill eachother, or simply wait and see what happens, even despite parted soil and pulverized bedrock packed against the tunnel’s sides beginning to crumble back inward…
Background Pony #D3EB
@Coriolanus  
The Ghostling Would feel his consciousness slowly fade as it was taking a huge toll on his body just try to drive the root’s to the heart, After a While He began wrapping root’s around a Trooper and pushed it’s root’s into their dimple’s and to it’s brain. Forcing them to be turned into a Mindless zombie. And so it made them start attacking the other trooper’s as it made work wrapping around the Behemoth’s heart.
Jinx
Economist -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate19
They cover magical, since nothing can do that without it as far as they know. This is not magical, rather biological. Defense mechanism, and over the years i learned how to use it.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Jinx  
“the alliance between stormwing and the unicorns was called off after the ponyville deceit.”

Daedalus: “that aside we will do what we can but with that shield in the way that’S probably less than you’d like.”
Jinx
Economist -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate19  
Stormwing is going to the city to trade. He will do exactly that, as traders are welcome to come and go to my knowledge. Theres also the possibility we take his wings off to disguise him as earthborn.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide