Island Survival [NSFW] (violence, light gore, alcohol, nudity, sex, ect.)

Bumpkin

Yee Caw
@Prince Artemis  
“Smart. Alright we’ve got a plan for tomorrow.” He gets up and walks to the shelter, crawling in his face turns flush as he lays on his stomach showing off his cute butt “Good night, Storm. Thanks, for the help with the whole surviving thing…heh.”
Prince Artemis
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Neo Canterlot, Equestrian Dystopia

Alert: =°☆(☭ಒ☭)☆°=
@RoxdaBox9000  
“Well its either that or starve and I choose life.” She however was staying up a while longer…she just woke up a few hours ago all.

(Lets stop here and wait for others)
HatOfDisguise
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Skaven
(I’ve forgotten about this at least five times just today >:/)  
(Tempted to join as a kobold or, better yet, a Skaven >:D)  
(I have to ask, tho, is this meant to just be ERP or are there more things like slice of life & survival going on here as well?)
Bumpkin

Yee Caw
(Sorry, I’ve been away. It’s more slice of life/survival with sexual hints, gestures, and general explicit goods. But any pure ERP should be continued privately in DMs or discord or what ever as to not cut in between important character stuff or scenes.
Raduga
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Name:  
Previous Job:Chef  
Race: bat pony  
Appearance: Short, clearly well fed- thick almost fat. Soft, with brown coat fur and black mane and warm brown eyes.

Now in ripped blouse and panties.
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
Also are humans allowed. Don’t exterminate me for this, but I’m not so sure about the anthro thing.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide