Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
I’d love a long-term partner I feel comfortable roleplaying with and building a universe with. I’ve been trying very hard to branch away from the one friend I always roleplay with anyway. It’s just no one seems to care about building the foundation with wich roleplay is the most fun…a friendship.
TaliaLilac

I’m looking for all kinds of things. Be it story focus or erp focus with various levels between. My major interests in terms of erp are being submissive, bondage, unwillingness in some situations, relationship development, and my partners having odd features (Usually things like webbing or tendrils). Stickiness is my biggest kink, so that’s where that comes from, but I have a huge amount of kinks.
Mature rpers only please, and I prefer long-term stuff.
If you’re extra interested in kink info, here’s Talia’s f-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/talia%20lilac/
Edit: I forgot to mention my preferred form of roleplay is in discord!
Background Pony #41DA
@Kicks24Sf
Let me guess?…you’re going for Spyropony again?
Like the classic elementary school bully pointing out and mocking the fat kid with glasses?
You don’t come here to RP with people, so why are you even here?…did he leave you with a broken heart or something?
Don’t you have anything better to do in your life than coming here only to mock people?
Kicks24Sf
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Background Pony #41DA
What’s with you all coming to rush to their defense constantly like your life depends on it. All I said was I know someone here who’s into it. Get off my ass. Nobody even pays any attention to them, they’ve been at this for literally like 5 years with no takers from what I can tell and yeah it’s kind of funny, I didn’t say anything insulting though.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide