Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Sexyspike1990
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Anyone interested in role playing with me please dm me I love weight gain role play and no lying and no stoners and you better have to a very large belly
Posted Report
TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
Looking to do a oneshot between my OC and Daki from Demon Slayer. PM me if you can do this.
These are my main Noes:
Breast biting, nipple biting, clit biting, labia biting, Hairpulling, Blowjobs, pain during intimacy/sexy times, Abuse, scat, saliva, snot, semen swallowing, vomit, diapers, Interspecies Sex, Feral, Herms, and Futanari/Shemale/Dickgirls.
We’ll pretty much be cool as long as you don’t include any of these things. Or speak in First Person or Second Person.
Sly22red

Hey Cosmo, sorry I have been offline for a while but I have been busy with stuff IRL. I am interested in still RPing with you and would like to give the RP you mentioned a try if it is different then the one we already had going on.
Posted Report
Sly22red

I have been watching Star Trek Voyager and I have been thinking on trying to make a MLP RP with them being in a Star Trek like setting.
I am still coming up with ideas for it.
Posted Report
Sly22red

It would be inspired by Star Trek doesn’t have to be just like it.
I have been in a kinda Star Trek mood of late and was wondering on stuff for it.
Posted Report
Sly22red

So my idea would replace the Federation and Star Fleet with Equestrians. The RP would follow a ship that has the Mane Six on it, I think Twilight would be the Captain, or she would be the Science/Magic officer.
This idea isn’t too thought out at the moment.
Posted Report
TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
@Sly22red
Darn. Knew I had to ask to be sure. I know of some characters of mine that would work for this. Professor Greymatter and Doctor Mechano. They could use their genius minds to make hilts to put magic crystals into for lightsabers. They could also invent blasters and Phasers and such too though. But I got other RPs I’m busy with right now anyway.
Posted Report
Sly22red

I have some more RP ideas, one of which involves this video.
For the RP I had inspired by this I was thinking I’d be the female Discord, I don’t know the actual species name for them so I just call her that. I was wondering why she would bang a stallion and would be open for ideas of discussion on it could just be they are in a relationship or anything else.
Another RP idea I had was like a sort of crossover idea, in it the Ponies use magic to summon lovers which come from other shows, movies, or games. I only just thought of this idea like an hour ago and if anyone is interested in this idea we could discuss it more.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide