Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

TheIronWolf45
Artist -

Still looking for a partner to do either an MLP or Them’s Fightin’ Herds RP, playing one the following characters:
MLP
Twilight Sparkle
Tempest Shadow
Queen Umbra (R63/Genderbent King Sombra)
Princess Ember
Smolder
TFH
Oleander
Arizona
Tianhuo
I myself play my own male characters, all straight and MOST of the time the dominant one.
The important kinks I strongly want:
breeding
impregnation
normal to hyper pregnancy
cum inflation
male on female dominance
Other kinks can be discussed, and my least favorite ones will be mentioned when asked.
Regarding post length, send details, I am trying to improve on longer posts but am more comfortable with shorter posts. I primarily RP on Discord for instant messaging.
If you are interested, reply for more details.
Posted Report
Raduga
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Hello, I am trying again.
I would enjoy intresting ideas/relationships.
My no no- blood stuff, watersport and underaged characters.

Themes which I enjoy, but arent a must-
Gain weight, expansion, growth, giants, corruption, milfs, bimbofocation.
Posted Report
Sexyspike1990
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Anyone interested in role playing with me please dm me I love weight gain role play and no lying and no stoners and you better have to a very large belly
Posted Report
Cosmo123456789

Any MLP fans out there who have a female OC or want to play a female Character for a Kinky RP?
What I am looking for:
Anyone willing to play a female
Subs or switches that want to submit to my Alicorn OC
partners who don’t mind their characters being beaten and electrocuted by a cruel and sadistic Mistress
Fun people to RP with!
Besides torture, other kinks include bondage, sex, romance, cute uniforms, and multiple active characters at once.
What I will NOT do under any circumstances:
If it so much as draws blood or breaks the skin, it’s off the table.
Any interest, feel free to let me know.
Posted Report
MoonyDusk
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Cocoa Bat
Heya, looking to roleplay a little bit on discord.
I mainly play as my bat mare Moony, but optionally I like playing as Fluttershy.
Pretty much limitless so feel free to add me at:
Moony#0864
Posted Report
TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
I seek a creative openminded Dungeon Master who can create a world for my characters to run around in. I am seeking Adventures, Quests, and Sexual Content. But it will be vanilla.
Partner must be okay with speaking in 3rd person only. I am looking for an open-minded, well-written, grammatically competent RP partner. I’m willing to play a ‘pure’ MLP setting, where the RP is entirely within the MLP world. Or if you’d be interested in a multi-fandom RP, I can do that as well. As long as it is a franchise that I am familiar with that is.
Message me if you want to play and we will exchange Discords. Dicerolling is optional. If you want to do that, we will use Dice Maiden.
My limits are:
Breast biting, nipple biting, clit biting, labia biting, Hairpulling, Blowjobs, pain during intimacy/sexy times, Abuse, scat, saliva, snot, semen swallowing, vomit, diapers, Interspecies Sex, Feral, Herms, and Futanari/Shemale/Dickgirls.
ThunderCloudNate

Cutebat
Looking for a literate partner to do three person cuckolding rps with (Doms and Subs alike, I play the cuck <3) on Discord!
The kinkier the better, DM me for my Discord!
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide