Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

freakazone

I do roleplays
One of questions involving my journal is. If their are any of the fetishes on my journal you don’t want to involve in our roleplays please let me know and I’ll remove them for you and only you.
But if you wish to discuss it more pm me and I be happy to talk more about it or if you have Discord send it to me and I’ll add you
Posted Report
hypnoshadow

Im a male dom,looking for someone willing to DM a dnd game for me,using a cyoa to help set up the world,with various homebrew items and things,my characters are bi,but im open to a lot,please Message if you are interested and we can discuss the ad
it would be one on one,using a dice bot,and on discord for narrative posting
Posted Report
shiningarmorboy01
Artist -

here’s another idea i had: Babs is on holiday and ends up naked and has to get back to her hotel but has to run and unknown to her CCTV footage of her gets collected for a new French TV Show called “Temps Nu” (French for “Naked Time”) to be aired the next day and her whole adventure is shown in full from start to finish.
Posted Report
BACKlight

Hey hey y’all!
M/F4A
I’d love to find some other ponies interested in a bit of fun with normal ponies
I’m more focused on those who are playing oc’s but we can discuss the details later.
Toss a pm if you’re interested
Posted Report
KennyC
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Intro: Welcome, and thanks for looking at my ad. Please feel free to PM me on hear or on Discord with any questions you might have! I look forward to writing with you!
Writing style:
Post length:It should be at least one line
Writing Level:it don’t haft to be perfect but we should be able to read what we both say
My Character:
Name:Trent
Sex:male
Race:unicorn
Sexuality:straight
Brief Description: Trent is a bigger unicorn he’s built like a earth pony(he had earth pony parents)his coat is dark steel gray with a long black mane that all but touches the ground his eyes are dark blue and his cutie mark is a guitar
Link to f-list: F-list - Warning
Your Character:
I’m looking for a bisexual Pegasus mare who likes to show off her shoulders and her plot
Scenario/Plot:
Summary:going to dinners with a female that ends up with fore play and sex and or also another idea I’ve wanted to do is a upper class/millionaires daughter who comes off as a stuck up bitch but behind closed doors is a complete whore who loves to be rich and spoiled but hates how strict everyone is and she kinda hates her parents specially her dad she will at first wanna get with Trent just to piss off her father but will come to all but fall in love with him she will do any kind of kink or fetish idea he wants and or is ok with being in a threesume with one of her friends and or a sister
Detailed story elements:a mare who would like Trent as a guy bff and as a fuck buddy
Kinks:
Want:green slime whippet cream pies to the face hair shoulders wet and messy clothes(including gala dresses)bare shoulders socks/stockings ect
Won’t:scat vore anything with another stallion
Schedule:
Replies per day/week:I’m pretty much on everyday unless I’m at work(I work 5-6 days a week from 6-10pm and I can try to be on weekends but if I do rp I’ll be slow since I’m helping watch my mom who has dementia seeing how my dad just died about 3 months ago so yeah I’m on everyday unless I say other wise
Reminder time:like 5 mins or so
Maximum delay:an hour but I understand if you get busy suddenly
My timezone:eastern US
RP Post Location:on discord hears my discord SN kennyc#4528
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide