Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Crimson Victory
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

I’m a simplistic (potentially) fella.
Long story, I’d like to play scenes with my character, Crimson Victory just…being terrible. I have an F-list link forvhim for anyone interested. I’m fine with both anthro and feral.
Whether its a short one shot or a spiraling story I’m game. Canon and OCs are welcome.
Im pretty open kink wise, there are some stuff i won’t do…most likely because I don’t see the appeal. For folks who like mind control and whatnot I’m definitely open to that.
I only request more than one line in responses. I’m willing to do this in the site DMs or (preferably) discord.
Jade the bat
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Praise Nightmare Moon
@14Fan
PROBABLY NOT! considering that niche means different things to different people. i dunno.. living Latex, vore of all kinds, macro, hyper, mind control, weirder stuff like gasmasks and chemicals. I’m told that’s fairly niche lol. Hope that doesn’t make me sound like a FREAK. TO be fair none of these get me off or anything I just want to try them :)
Posted Report
hypnoshadow

so another quick bump if anyone wants to RP,let me post the ad and my discord link again.
Male Dom looking for a roleplay involving mind control,brainwashing,brain drain,petplay and training involving my OC and chrissy,where she ended up slamming head first into a tree near my characters cabin deep in the everfree,her brain scrambled massively and he takes her in not knowing who she is,but there would be romance and seduction bits as he decides to keep her as a pet and feeds her potion as she recovers that lowers her brain size and turns her dumber and dumber,this roleplay will go into extreme brain drain,and after a while she creates another hive of (all female) drones to serve her new owner as well as they expand into the everfree,Message me if interested
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide