Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Johny149
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Looking for something 99% lewd, mostly sex with very little story.
Preferably gay or futa on male, I’ve got a stallion character.
No vore, gore, weight and bathroom stuff.
Hit me up in DMs if you are interested!
Posted Report
Chiller
Artist -

Looking for people erping as mares.
Stallion character, switch, interested mostly in vanilia, casual, sometimes public sex, but I’m open for other kinks.
Longer, rich in text sessions, preferably on discord.
Feel free to dm c:
Posted Report
Cosmo123456789

Any MLP fans out there who have a female OC or want to play a female Character for a Kinky RP?
What I am looking for:
Anyone willing to play a female
Subs or switches that want to submit to my Alicorn OC
partners who don’t mind their characters being beaten and electrocuted by a cruel and sadistic Mistress
Fun people to RP with!
Besides torture, other kinks include bondage, sex, romance, cute uniforms, and multiple active characters at once.
What I will NOT do under any circumstances:
If it so much as draws blood or breaks the skin, it’s off the table.
Any interest, feel free to let me know.
Posted Report
xLeadMarex
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Extremely indecisive!
Hello! To all of you who have contacted me in the past, if there is any possible way for you to remind me who you are, I will get back to you!
Additionally, any new individuals who may want to role play with me (both NSFW and SFW), I will also be offering free art/gift art of any particular and fascinating scenes in regard to what we experience as a thank you and also to build my portfolio. xD
So… If I have role played with you in the past, let me know and I’ll probably ask a reminder or if you wanna continue. I know I’m busy but, I would love to continue every role play that had been discontinued or put on hiatus. PLEASE! -
Posted Report
hypnoshadow

my various ads are still open if anyone is interested in roleplaying,male dom looking for either male or fem subs,kinks would be hypnosis,brainwashing and brain drain mainly,as well as pet play and general kinky sex and tf
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide