Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Bendy Inkwells
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Wedgie Lover
I’m looking for a transformation-centric RP where my OC has fun with either a male OC or a male canon stallion but Im looking to do a RP where my character will slowly over a week or month transform your chosen character into a marefriend of his dreams DM for more info
Posted Report
GP424

Hey everyone. Hope ya’ll are having a good day.
Looking for canon female players for some raceplay, breeding, zebradom, cucking, NTR, voyeur, and a lot more!
Mostly based in discord but can also use Skype or Kik, DM me your contact info if you’re interested~
Posted Report
Background Pony #8D14
Hello, I’m looking for someone to do an EQG Star Wars rp loosely based off of the Duel of Fates EQG fan project or even just loosely based off of some of the movies. Preferably looking for a sub but a switch will do too
Posted Report
Sexyspike1990
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Anyone interested in role playing with me please dm me I love weight gain role play and no lying and no stoners and you better have to a very large belly
Posted Report
KennyC
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

I@ cooking for some to erp there mare oc with my stallion some of my kinks are pies to the face/shoulders green slime and wet and messy clothes and Ganda dresses dms open
Posted Report
Sly22red

So I am looking for anyone who’d like to play a dominant Fluttershy, she can be anthro or on all fours like the show but I am looking for a dominant Fluttershy for an RP where I’ll control Loona from Helluva Boss.
My RP idea has Loona getting stuck in Equestria somehow. She is in the Everfree forest when Fluttershy finds her, Flutters takes her back to her home to care for her since she thinks Loona is just another animal. However when she starts acting like an intelligent creature and her normal jerk or mean girl behavior comes out and Fluttershy has to care for her while also trying to get Loona to become nicer, this leads to Fluttershy using The Stare a few times and doing other stuff to dominate Loona.
DM me if you are interested, we can discuss more there
Posted Report
l33tidk123

Hi. I’m really into weight gain and fat, I’m a feeder only though.
I prefer females. Looking for long term rp partners.
If anyone is interested, please let me know.
I also have a discord: L33TIDK123#3096
Posted Report
shiningarmorboy01
Artist -

Anyone wanna RP with me?
Idea: There is a School party and Babs in getting ready in the locker room and as she showers Diamond Tiara Steals everything and Babs has to search for something but wanders into the party in front of everyone
Vorry

Smol derg
Hiyas! I’m a 3ft tall submissive male dragon, looking for dominants of any gender, pm if interested! Open to many kinks.
Sly22red

So I have been getting into NTR or essentially cheating in ERPs and NSFW games or stories or visual novels. It is giving me a couple MLP ideas which are the following…
A Human couple is transported to Equestria (the ponies can either be anthros or just ponies like they are in the show). The boyfriend or fiancé gets occupied with the work he got in Equestria (can be Canterlot, Fillydelphia, or Manehatten) and this leaves his fiancé or girlfriend alone for a while and she will meet either a nice stallion or a nice mare who will begin getting close to her and eventually seducing her. The RP would follow the flings the two have while also the female human trying to keep the new relationship a secret from her boyfriend or fiancé.
For this RP the partner would be the pony, and maybe the male human’s pony coworkers. I will control the humans and other characters that can appear like waiters for restaurants etc…
If anyone is interested in this RP please DM so we can discuss the details for the RP.
I will also mention that I have another version of the idea that has a Thestral or Bat Pony couple replacing the human couple. This idea is mostly the same as the one I initially mentioned but I thought I’d mention it despite wanting the human version more.
Also to note, I am going to be offline for maybe an hour but I will get back to any DMs as soon as I can.
Sonar_Amethyst

Theme: Five Nights At Pinkies.
Looking for a more freeform storyteller to rp as the animatronics, I’ll play as either a human or one of my oc who works at the night guard and has to survive but starts to slowly make friends with the haunted animatronics, at one point actual robbers break in and kill the guard but from the relationships he made the animatronics saved his soul by moving it into the new inactive Starlight or Luna animatronic, then the rp continues as the guard now tries to get used to the new life and friends.
Alternatively instead of moving the soul they can use nanites to change the dying guards body into an animatronic pony to save them.
Other ideas for this rp? Let me know in Dm’s
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide