Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

corporalvortex
Artist -

MxF or MxM  
  • Royal guard fetish  
  • NO underage, scat, vore, extreme bdsm  
  • Switch, can be a dom or a sub and a top or bottom.  
  • Very open to discuss

My About Me has my discord if anyone interested.
Latecomer

Just reiterating my interest in:

-prison,punishment,slavery, execution, etc.  
  • bodily wastes, diapers, potty training, infantilism

Sp if anyones into those things…
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
I seek anyone who desires to be Mistress Arceus’s plaything.

Females and herms only.

Must be willing to type 2-3 sentences per post.

No toilet play or death.

Partner MUST be submissive, 100%.

PM me if you are interested.

Oh, and you MUST be excellent with English grammar and spelling. I will not RP with anyone who says “k” instead of “Okay.”
SaraRyder

Pathfinder
Heyya, submissive female here. Looking for a detailed erper who can write at least a paragraph per post in 1st person present tense. I’m only interested in playing humanized canon characters. I don’t have a specific rp idea but we can come up with one.

My sub kinks are romance and cuddles, being affectionate, casual sex, humiliation, degradation, creampies, corruption, forced, age difference etc. (Yes, I know some of them are contradictory.) My limits are scat, gore, incest, bestiality etc. I’d prefer to rp on discord, so here’s my username: NiSa#3871 If you don’t have discord, just pm me here.
TentacleSlave

Lewd Roleplayer
Submissive female looking for dominant male monsters or tentacles or otherwise dominant creatures for non-con or forced RP.

Kinks are tentacles, monsters, bestiality, mind break, sexual coercion, bad ends, etc.  
Limits are bathroom related and death.

PM if interested
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
@🌹A_Tired_Rose🌹  
When I order them to transform into a specific character, I expect a paragraph describing every detail of change, such as how big the breasts are down to the description of her soft red hair.

Instead, all I get is “I’m her”. That’s it. Two words.
AetherMan
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Enjoys pony snuggles
Looking for submissive female for romance roleplay, 20 years old or older, romance play with a bit of cuddling. Kinks are creampies, bath sex at some point, and affection. My limits are gore, scat, and anything considered to be in the extremes. PM me if interested and we can do it either through PM or Discord. If you want to do it on discord, here’s my username: BrotherCaptainTalos#7110
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide