Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Background Pony #41DA
Have you finished with this circus, you two?

This is getting long and boring…
Background Pony #41DA
@Spyropony  
Don’t listen to what the guy is saying.  
You want to have RP partners?  
1 - Stop spamming the thread with the same stuff.  
2 - Be polite, because you’re not doing it.  
3 - Don’t reject people who actually want to RP.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Just gonna say, again, it would be great if folks could report shitstorms like happened here in the last day so we can get people who are repeatedly causing drama or being troublemakers off of the site.

I mean - seriously - if you want to stop having to deal with someone if they’re being an asshole, reporting them when they are clearly being an asshole to others is a good way to start that process.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Kicks24Sf  
Lots of different reasons for that depending on the post. For example, if you’re just replying to someone who insulted you “in kind”, then we often just delete your comment without a rule attached - usually specifying that you were replying to someone who baited you.

And if you quoted the rule breaking post, then your reply might be misinterpreted as being rule breaking by others and then YOU end up getting reported instead. And sometimes ‘your half of the shitstorm’ might be so far off topic for the thread, or so drama inducing in and of itself that it might fling an entire thread off the rails, so we just delete it.

Using a reason that you were replying to deleted comments shows everyone else on staff that you’re not to blame. That way those deleted comments don’t count against you.

In the future though, really, please report them instead of replying to them.
TheIronWolf45
Artist -

The sad part when you finally get ERP partners, then they got busy or burned out within the next week. Lol does everyone have a natural timer for how long they can do an ERP?
mrwallace888

ಠ_ಠ
@TheIronWolf45  
Usually my interest kinda depends on how literate my partner is and also the topic at-hand. I’m a sucker for really good story-building stuff and can sometimes be sucked into them for days, but roleplays that are purely just sexual content I usually lose interest really quickly. I guess it’s just a matter of preference, when you’re a writer like me you start looking for others who have the same passion that you do.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide