Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I’m in the mood for a nice, romantic one-shot between me and Alcina Dimitrescu. No deaths or gore despite her game of origin. Some light femdom due to her tall height. And lots and lots of kissing and breast/nipple play.
GNGFan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Suomi-Brony
[Anthro RP]
Hello there I’ve been looking for someone who could help me practice [and play with me :D] ERP as submissive Celestia under the control of either a strong zebra chieftain, King Sombra or Futa Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon
Kinks:
-Sexual Slavery
-Breeding –> Pregnancy
-Bondage, Like collaring and walkies in public
-Incest
Hard No (Means never)
-Anything dealing with dismembering a body, gore etc.
PM me if this is agreeable to you and if you would like to help a noob out XD
!Thank You!
Coltshan000

[Fallout Rp]
Looking for someone to do an fallout rp, with mixed elements from FoE and regular fallout and our own lore and story. Group and 1 on 1 available, story is built upon the actions of the player,(s), and can be a story of wandering and survival to one where you try to build your own faction/fledgeling nation.
If interested, feel free to comment, dm me, or send a friend request at Coltshan000#1967
I can also rp if you want to try other ideas and premises too.
Sonar_Amethyst

On a side note I’m looking for someone to play the old bad Starlight where she captures two of my oc’s and one by one slowly turns them into her twins.
Danganronpaaaa

Hi!~
I’m looking for someone who would be willing to play a shy and anxious (but perverted) guy who gets transported to equestria where everypony is a busty, anthro gal~ Happy to play anypony. The anthro ponies are completley unaware of sex as it is a sexless, female-only world, which means it would be easy to take advantage~
MaxLovingFoxes

I’m looking for a rape or a scene wher im a photographer and you my new model who i convince to have sex with me, I’d be anthro and you feral. All ages and genders welcome
KennyC
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Anyone want to do a erp with a sub stallion I’m looking for a mare
Kinks
Pied slimed WAM wet and messy clothes/gala dresses bare shoulders long gloves mare on mare just to name a few
If ya wanna RP just dm me I’m aways hear hear unless otherwise noted
Fluttershy97
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Hey!
I look for anyone in the mood of using canon characters.
I would love doing some romance and/or breeding based RP scenes between any sort of canon couples, popular ships and so on.
Younger characters should be aged up to 16 or older.
I can play both the male or female. Familar more with males but i am fine with females too.
So feel free to hit me up.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide