Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

freakazone

I do roleplays
Wait I’m confused? You said your looking for a male Dom to play your female OC Chrissy and the picture you sent me is a male deer. Is that the character you want me to play as or is that Chrissy?
Posted Report
Cosmo123456789

Any MLP fans out there who have a female OC or want to play a female Character for a Kinky RP?
What I am looking for:
Anyone willing to play a female
Subs or switches that want to submit to my Alicorn OC
partners who don’t mind their characters being beaten and electrocuted by a cruel and sadistic Mistress
Fun people to RP with!
Besides torture, other kinks include bondage, sex, romance, cute uniforms, and multiple active characters at once.
What I will NOT do under any circumstances:
If it so much as draws blood or breaks the skin, it’s off the table.
Any interest, feel free to let me know.
Posted Report
FlutterTomoko ~

Hi!
This isn’t exactly a roleplay, however, I was thinking if anypony wanted to like,, ‘dirty’ talk and degrade and objectify the ponies themselves? A more relaxed, casual, nsfw chat on anthro or humanised versions of favorite characters - their breast size, their sluttiness, their clothes, whatever!
Posted Report
Bendy Inkwells
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Wedgie Lover
Here’s another Roleplay idea if anyone is interested where the mane 6 from MLP is flossed brutally here are a few plot ideas.
One: Takes place when the mane 6 first fight with Nightmare Moon and after breaking the elements desires to humiliate the 6 mares that tried to stop her.
Two: After being released Discord desires that the cute 6 mares sent into the labyrinth needed some good schoolyard humiliation.
Three: During “Dragon Shy” after being annoyed by the mane 6 the dragon decides the 6 needed to be shown who is boss.
Four: Queen Chrysalis tries to take over Canterlot and decides to hypnotize the mane 6 to make sure her rule is resolute but unlike with Shining Armor she needs to break the 6 so what’s better with wedgies?
Posted Report
Smol peep

A peep
Looking for someone to play as a pony that’s bigger than others, interacting with humans in some way.
Or just any sort of scenario dealing with a type of social interaction that includes size differences.
COULD HAVE JUST SIZE DIFFERENCE AND NO VORE.
Even a Sci-fi setting of space travel or the like.
THOUGH if you have any other sizey ideas or just want to use other characters or a different story, just say.
Fav Characters for this: Celestia, Rarity
Where: Discord
LIKES-
My likes mostly revolve around teasing buildup. The biggest thing for me is the prey being overpowered and digested like the food/toy/pet etc. they are. Other than that, I like more things than not and am happy to talk about kinks and preferences to figure out what we’ll both enjoy.
Things I like the most include:
Slow, big licks, oral teasing
feeding, either for fun or hopes of sating hunger
Slimy, wet, noisy bellies
Gas, especially for squeezing out the prey’s air once they’re inside and a sign of digestion
Smothering, squishing, facesitting
Bondage sometimes, Hooves, macro, reformation, weight gain mostly focused in the rear after digestion, bones/scat if Vore (Up to you though), crushing, mouthplay, insole, ass, musk, bullying, older/mature preds, growth, hypnotizing and mind control, willing and playing unwilling prey, destruction
Ref for where I got this idea:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/866575
hypnoshadow

Looking for someone willing to do a roleplay involving mind control,brainwashing,extreme brain drain, and other things,mainly my character getting with and messing with the two princesses(tia and lulu) though expanding it to others is also an option,i mainly roleplay on discord so please friend request and hit me up there instead.
my character is male,a deer/wolf hybrid
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide