Looking to Roleplay

Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Mystic Crown  
No, just ones for the general format of RP you seek. Group ones tend to have more hooks than a mere desire, and i suggest you develop the concept further than a list of ideas, whether alone or with one of the other ‘mainstay’ threads for metaposting.

@Mystic Crown  
‘Report’ function, request delete in the detail box with category of ‘Other’. Alternatively, leave it up, because nobody particularly cares at this point and it serves as a good reminder to others to check the damn catalog or use one of the provided links.
Mystic Crown

I will mention, though I found the threads I believe you were trying to link me to, those links seems to be redirecting to my thread for some reason. Which is why I had at first thought that I had accidentally posted this multiple times.

Actually, it seems to be because the site couldn’t find what I was looking for.
Mystic Crown

They are working now, thank you.

Sighs, I admit that this is actually my second day here. I was recommended by a friend to check the site out and that it might be a good place not only to find art but to chat and roleplay in the forums. Seems that he hasn’t used for the forums in quite a while though so wouldn’t know of any of the things that may have changed. Which is annoying.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide