Random RP, please keep it SFW.

Sudrian Engineer
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Perfectly Normal Day
@Beau Skunky  
Just smiled and lied back, humming and singing a different song now  
Fruit Salad, Yummy Yummy.  
Fruit Salad, Yummy Yummy.  
Fruit Salad, Yummy Yummy  
Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy, Fruit Salad
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@asperman1  
Stop torturing me! I’m so hungry, I’ve hardly eaten in… Maybe 18 minutes.

(Wind blows a paper over.) What’s this? “Beach Pie eating contest? Winner gets an all expenses payed vacation to Manehatten.”  
…Now, if only we knew somebody whom can eat alot. (Both Falco & Asper/Rusty stare at the fat, food-crazed, little skunk.)

…Um, why are you both staring at me like that? Do I have a zit?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Anouncer : Presenting today’s contestents! First is our returning champion! Dick the lifeguard!

Dick : (Flexes muscles as he struts onto stage, and accidentally bumps into Skunky nocking him down.) “DICK ALWAYS WIN!”  
(Crowd cheers.)

(Skunky narrows his eyes at Dick, because of the trouble he gave them a page ago. giving him more reason to win.)

Annoucer : Our next contestant, hailing from Ponyville, holder of the element of laughter, hero of Equestria, and our special guest Pinkie Pie!  
(A pink pony cheerfully bounces onto stage, smiles, and waves to the audience. Crowd cheers)

Announcer : And out third, and final contestant… Skunky! …The uh, talking skunk!  
(Only 5 ponies in the audience clap, some even look confused why an “animal” is there.)

(Skunky still acts enthusiastic.) Woohoo! Yay for me!
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@FalcoDash107  
(Hey, we missed you.) :)

Announcer : Contestants are ready? (A few attractive mares bring in several plates of pies.) 3… 2… 1… GO!

(The three contestents dig in to the pies, getting messy. Skunky finishes off his first plate.) Moar!  
(One of the mares gives Skunky more pies. Dick the lifeguard sneers at the skunk, and begins eating faster.)

Announcer : And Skunky is in the lead, Pinkie in second, and our last winner Richard is in last place! Could he lose his title?

Dick : DICK ALWAYS WIN! (Dick motions to somebody in the audience. A shadey looking pony sneaks behind the contestant stage, and begins to sneak a few empty plate tins to Dick. Fortunately, Falco notices, and realises he has to stop him before that cheater Dick gets them.)
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@FalcoDash107  
Announcer : What’s that ruckus backstage?

Dick : “Uhhh… Dick not know! Where are empty plates?

(Skunky & Pinkie continue eating, Dick realising he’s falling behind tries to catch up.)

(Meanwhile backstage behind the curtain where the audience can’t see.)

Shadey pony : (Bad fake NY accent.) “Hey, who do yaz think ya’ are, nockin’ me down like that?”  
(Takes off his hat off revealing he’s a unicorn, and tries to shoot a magical blast at Falco.)
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #91Z0  
(Pinkie eats the pies no problem.)  
Pinkie : “Wait do these count?”

(Skunky shrugs, and goes back to pigging out on pies in the contest.)

(Dick the lifeguard looks annoyed, and taps his hoof on the stage. A trap door opens, and another shady pony begins sawing the wooden legs of Skunky’s stool to ensure he has an “accident.”)
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
(The cheating pony quickly hides in his trapdoor before he can finish sawing Skunky’s stool.)

Dick : “WHO SAY THAT? DICK NOT CHEAT! DICK ALWAYS WIN!” (Tries to cram more pies in his mouth.)

Announcer : The contest only has 30 seconds left! Who will win?

(Mares bring in more pies. Dick & Skunky eat the pies faster, while Pinkie just calmly, and slowly plops pies into her mouth.)

(Suddenly, the stage curtain rips from the scuffle in the back, the audience gasp as they see Falco fighting with the other shady pony.)

Announcer : What is the meaning of this?!

(Empty pie tins drop from the shadey pony’s trenchcoat.)

(Skunky points) HEY, he is cheating! (In his anger Skunky throws a pie at Dick.)

Pinkie : PIE FIIIIIIIGHT! WOOOO!
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
(Skunky watches as he just started a huge pie battle, as everybody starts throwing pies.)

Wow, that was fun. (Calmly eats another pie.) Do I win?

Announcer : “What is GOING ON? This is a competition! Everybody stop!” (Somebody throws a pie in his face.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide