Some interesting potion[NSFW]

Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((Well Its RD that i am playing and she wouldn’t just let anyone she doesn’t know do these things with her so i would like to rp with someone who use a main character if possible…))
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((Ok lets do this!!))

Rainbow Dash just had drank her potion which caused her breast to become much larger, usually pegasus have much smaller breast, the flattest chest of the 3 species. She was quite enjoying her large breast at the moment, her friend told her about how it was awesome. She was groping herself and for the first time in her life she was able to suckle on her nipples and its what she was doing. Rainbow Dash was currently in her house high up in the sky alone but it wasn’t a problem for anyone who had wings
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Rainbow Dash didn’t knew that Twilight knew about her potion. She was in her bedroom when she saw Twilight just entering like she was in her own house

Gaaah!!! Hey!! Knock next time!!

She said quickly hiding herself under her blankets. She was really surprised to see Twilight there, inviting herself in her house
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Rainbow Dash was in her bed hiding a bit embarrassed

Well I’m doing fine… I was busy actually… hum… I was gonna read

She said searching around on the other side of her bed opposite to Twilight so she couldn’t see her much. She got off the bed and stayed down to the floor and started searching, her breast were hanging down and rubbing against the floor which kinda pleasured her, having a cloud floor tickling your breast is indeed pleasant. She was letting out light and quiet moans as she search for a Daring Do book
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Rainbow Dash became all red and then said nervously

Hum…. No… I can manage…

She keep searching and her breast keep sweeping across the floor, giving her nice and gentle sensation in her breast. She moans some more but then just rush back in her bed under the blanket. It was in the middle of the day and she said

Well look like i can’t find it!

She said with a wide awkward and nervous smile, holding her blanket up a bit so her large new breast doesn’t poke out and show Twilight how large her breast were now
Ultimate Background Pony

A wide smile shows up on Twilight’s face. She knows what’s going on, and she likes it.

Well, guess I’m gonna have to help you find it. It would be very unfortunate if you couldn’t finish reading the last few chapters of one of your favorite books.

She blushed even deeper as she got close to Rainbow’s bed
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Rainbow Keep the blanket up but over herself to cover up and start scooting away from Twilight

What… what are you doing… you don’t need to come to my bed…

She was a bit nervous now, she was trying to figure out what Twilight was thinking but somepony as smart as Twilight can’t really be understand by somepony as dumb as herself
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Rainbow Dash hold tight on her blanket and scoot away even more after tugging quickly on her blanket to take it off her hand

Hey… s… stop it! Its not in my bed

She was really nervous, she didn’t want anyone to know about this. She’s proud of her tomboy image as a strong mare… She can’t let anyone see her like that. Especially since her breast are now larger then any of her friends breast, even Fluttershy
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide