Some interesting potion[NSFW]

Ultimate Background Pony

A happy smirk on Twilight’s face appears

Oh Rainbow, do you really think I don’t know what your hiding under there?  
C’mon, you should know better. I am the smartest pony you know. I saw the second I walked in, you should be proud of them at such a size. Even FLUTTERSHY would be jealous.

She sees a smile and a little blush slowly start to show itself on Rainbow’s face
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((Please do not take control of my character. I decide if RD start to have a smile and such))

Rainbow Dash was even more embarrassed and trying to hide even more

Hum heh heh heh what are you talking about Twilight? I have nothing to hide and i don’t see what you mean by that.

She keep trying to hide and scoot away even more. She blushed a bit though and feeling those large breast jiggling around on her chest as she move was feeling so good
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((Its fine, just don’t take control of other character, put as much description as possible and its good ^^))

Rainbow’s eyes widen. She hide and coward deeper in her bed from embarrassment

What!! Why? I sleep naked, why would i want to show you my naked body…

Rainbow was starting to get even more red. She really didn’t wanted anyone to see her large breast, she shame after that
Ultimate Background Pony

Well, I guess this friendly check up just turned into a sleep over, Twilight thought to herself, as she was determined to see the lovely pair of breasts Rainbow was hiding

What a coincidence, I sleep naked TOO. C’mon lets have a sleep over. Please don’t make me fly all the way back home. It’s dark and cold out there.

Twilight had nothing on but an orange T-Shirt and a pair of sweat-pants on. So really, she kind of meant it.
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Rainbow Dash was even more deep red and trying to hide

Wait what!!! Twilight come on!! I… I have other room you can use, my house is… super big you know heh heh heh… why do you want to see me naked so much?

This was getting weird and she was missing on having fun with her breast at the moment, the potion’s effect wasn’t eternal and she didn’t want to miss it
Ultimate Background Pony

Alright, that’s it, Rainbow.

Twilight took off her T-Shirt to show Rainbow her big, soft boobs (Slightly smaller than Rainbow’s, but still, pretty big)  
I saw you playing around with those heavenly looking marshmallows of yours just before you spotted me. Would you like to feel mine, It might calm your nerves and maybe make you a little less embarrassed.
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Rainbow ash froze and was extremely shocked to see Twilight just putting her cloth off and just get naked

Twilight!! What are you doing!!

She look away and completely wrap herself in her blanket, curling on herself so her breast doesn’t stick out and then said

Why would I want to see you naked!! We are friends. Friends don’t do that!

She was really embarrassed and blushing but she must say that she always had eyed Twilight’s breast and had something for her but being so sudden is just…
Ultimate Background Pony

Twilight leaned in close to Rainbow, her big soft breasts just hanging there, practically right in front of her face

I’ve seen the way you look at me Rainbow, I play it off, but deep down, I know your intentions.  
What do ya say? How about you take a quick squeeze. I know you want to, and I won’t do anything to stop you.
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Rainbow was really hesitant, her head was under the blanket too but she could see through that Twilight was really close, her breast hanging there in-front of her face… She decided to play it safe. She quickly poke an arm out, give a quick squeeze then said

Done, now please stop teasing me

She started to feel really ashamed of this situation, she didn’t wanted her friend to see her with such large breast. It was so not her to have large breast and care for those things… She didn’t wanted to admit it but she was shy about having large breast
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Rainbow yelp when the blanket is quickly pulled off her. She lay on her front and try to hide her breast with her hands, her wings flailing about and then put her around herself to hide

AAAAAH!! Twilight!! don’t do that!!

Rainbow try to escape from Twilight while hiding her breast and everything. She was deep red and almost off the bed now
Ultimate Background Pony

Twilight stood over Rainbow knowing she was about to get her wish  
She sat on Rainbow’s belly, about to grasp hold of her luscious, bouncy breasts, but before she did, it was only right that the decided to say the following:

As I’ve said, I know that you like me, and I’d be lying if I said I haven’t admired you from afar either. We both know this feels right, why not let it happen.

Twilight led her confession by offering a sweet, gentle smile, hoping Rainbow would return it to her
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight had jumped on the bed and turned Rainbow around the then on Rainbow’s belly but she was shielding her breast with her large wings and arms. She was deep red and looking away

Well… I do have a crush on you…

She was still very embarrassed though but she give her a little smile. She started to uncover her breast but the effect of the potion started to wear off and her breast to shrink back to normal

((Can we switch character :D? I’m having an idea ^^))
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((I dunno but don’t worry i have this end of potion effect covered but i need to play Twilight for a moment ^^ maybe it could be permanent switch though just don’t worry too much i got this ^^))
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow’s breasts shrink back to normal  
Awww maaaannnn, there small again!

Rainbow was both happy that everything was back to normal, yet sad at the same time, as she was about to get with her secret crush
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight was about to see Rainbow’s large breast and have some fun with her when she saw that when she opened her wings, Rainbow Dash was back to being flat. Twilight was disappointed

Aaaaaaw but I saw them, they were super huge, what happened?

She asked trying to understand. Rainbow on her side, didn’t even get to have the fun she wanted with her large breast. The potion had a really short effect
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight was still sitting on Rainbow’s belly and sigh

Well… I guess we can still have some fun anyway… I do have large breast

She smile at Rainbow and jiggles her breast in-front of her a bit to tease her. Rainbow didn’t had another potion but Twilight did had a horn though. Twilight lean forward, her breast hanging over Rainbow’s head and she flick Rainbow’s nipples a bit with her fingers
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow lets out a subtle moan. She really enjoyed that. Her face reddens with emotion, but then comes to a realization and says

Well, why do YOU get to have all the fun with those pillows? I know you’re a wiz with magic, help me out here.
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight had the dumb and just remembered she had a horn and magic. She giggles embarrassed

Oh yeah right I forgot.

She laugh some more and then try to think of a spell that would make her breast expend

Hmmmm… I try to remember if i have a spell that could help us here… But you know… You being flat is more like you would have all the fun with my breast. So I should be the one complaining since i have nothing to grope

She giggles some more and just lean further down on Rainbow as she think and press her breast against Rainbow’s face
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow takes the bate and grabs Twilight’s breasts

My god, these feel WONDERFUL! Rainbow exclaimed as she groped more and more

But the only reason why I want my breasts back is because I want you to have something to play with. I’d hate to be selfish.  
Although Rainbow did mean it, deeper down, she just wanted some big breasts of her own to play with again
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide