Some interesting potion[NSFW]

Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight moan in pleasure as Rainbow Dash was groping her breast, she was a bit rough but she liked it, the slight pain from the rough grope was lovely

Thanks to think about me, Let me get that spell and then we will both have our fun

She smile in a kinky way, a spell was coming to her mind now, she revise it some more as she let her grope her breast and moan some more

I think i have the spell but don’t stop

She said nicely and her horn started to glow. She had the spell prepared. She move her head down and aim Rainbow’s breast then cast the spell. Rainbow’s breast started to be stimulated, like if thousand of ponies were massaging them. Her breast started to produce milk really quick, making her breast grow larger and larger and full of milk. Normally its used on cows to make them milk but she figured if she tone it down it would work on ponies to make their breast larger
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow jumps up and starts bouncing for joy

Eeeeeeeee!!! Thanks Twilight!  
Rainbow yelled as she was ecstatic to see her glorious boobs return to her chest  
Now, we can have some REAL fun! She said getting excited as the fun was about to begin
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight used her magic on herself too so her breast would produce milk but not take expansion. She look at Rainbow’s large breast and smile diving her head in them, she grab them in her hands and shake them on her head

You have really soft breast, I love them

She said in a kinky tone and simply suck up her nipple in her mouth, milk squirt out and she simply drink it off her breast
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbows face was glowing red and let out a long pleasurable moan. She had never felt so good before

Oh my Twilight, why don’t you have some more?

She said in the same kinky tone and proceeded to bury Twilight’s face in her large cleavage.

Let me taste you.

Rainbow slowly sucked on Twilight’s hard right nipple trying to slurp up the sweet milk inside.
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight shake her head in between Rainbow’s head but then move her head out and goes to her breast again and start sucking up off her breast again. She kiss her breast as she suck the milk out and moan in pleasure as Rainbow Dash also started to suck from her breast which milk did poured out. She massage Rainbow’s breast to keep them stimulated as she drink her off
Ultimate Background Pony

slurp mmmmm slurp Delicious, but I expected that from someone as pent up as you, egghead.

Rainbow’s face is absolutely drenched in Twilight’s golden nectar and now wants Twilight to suck even harder now  
Bite down on my nipple! Rainbow got a kick by a little pain now and then
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight didn’t hesitated to give Rainbow what she wanted and started to nibbles her nipple as she suck her milk out, she also sucked harder and moan and squirm from Rainbow pleasuring her by sucking on her nipple
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow’s boobs released an orgasmic load of warm, sweet milk  
She sucked harder and felt Twilight’s breast do the same thing  
Satisfied, Rainbow fell on her back, on her bed, and started suckling the milk off her still big and swollen tits, giggling at Twilight at the same time
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight was in heaven. Rainbow sucking harder was filled with really good feeling, she cool feel the milk flow out and it was driving her crazy. She moan loudly in pleasure as she keep sucking and biting Rainbow’s nipple and giving french kiss to her breast, using her nipple as tongue. They were down down on the bed, Twilight over Rainbow. She massage her breast. Twilight’s horn was letting out sparks from all the excitement
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight then used her magic on her breast and just move it back in Rainbow’s mouth to make her stop talking and she keep it there with a small spell that prevent Rainbow from taking her breast out of her mouth and keep sucking up some more milk from Rainbow and started to bite her nipple much more, chewing it between her teeth as she drink her milk and moan some more
Ultimate Background Pony

MMMPPHH MMMPPHH Rainbow exclaimed trying to talk some more, but then decided to just lay there, chew on Twilight’s nipples, and drink the flavorful milk squirting out of there. She gave a thumbs up as she layed there as well
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight was a bit submissive when it came sex. She bite her nipple really hard then move her mouth off her breast

No talking Rainbow and have more milk

She said smiling and moaning from the biting and sucking from her breast. She return to Rainbow’s breast and chew her nipple harder, gritting her teeth on her nipple and pull it out a bit then drink some more as she moan. She grope her breast and squeeze them tight time to time
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((Well just look at my post, i always rp the reaction of what Rainbow does to Twilight. If RD hurt her, then i will rp that she is hurt from what your character did))
Ultimate Background Pony

((Oh, OK, I think I got it, let me see))

Rainbow tried to scream with pleasure as Twilight grinded her teeth on her hard nipple, but she was still being choked up by Twilight’s boob in her mouth. So, she did what felt right, and grabbed her nipple with her 2 fingers and squeezed the hell out of it, getting milk on her had in the process.
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((Yes exactly like that thanks ^^))

Twilight grunt a bit from the tight squeeze from Rainbow Dash, she did like it though but it did hurt a lot, she felt the milk pouring out really fast, sliding on the inside of her breast. This was giving her orgasm so much it was good. Twilight keep grinding her teeth against Rainbow’s nipple and pulling it out, stretching it far from her until her teeth slip off. All this pleasure was making her horn sparks even more, her milk was really good and she wanted more so she started to suck off her breast again
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow managed to remove her mouth off Twilight’s boob just long enough to yell out

OH GOD YES TWILIGHT, JUST LIKE THAT!

Rainbow noticed Twilight’s horn flashing and sparkling with pleasure, so, in the heat of the moment, she grabbed a hold of it and began giving it a handjob
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((Hum how can she break the spell that prevent her from moving her mouth from her breast? Also you kinda forgot about giving reaction to everything again >.<))
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((You can describe the reaction still, don’t need to break the spell, Twilight did multiple things to just take time to give the reaction needed to those… I don’t want to be mean don’t worry but… I don’t enjoy much rps that doesn’t have nice description since rping is all about that))
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide