Some interesting potion[NSFW]

Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((You do know that Rainbow’s house is almost entirely made of cloud and blue? XD))

Twilight and Rainbow made their way to the hall, they were on the second floor and needed to go down the curved stairs which would be tricky. They already have a bit of difficulty to walk around in this position. The tugs made Twilight blush and moan a bit quietly, it happened time to time since it wasn’t easy to walk like that.

Yes yes… What do you propose to get down those stairs… Because I don’t think it will be as easy as walking…

She told her as they were getting closer to the stairs with some more tugs and breast squishing together from the pull back
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow had an idea on how to solve the problem. She grabbed Twilight by her hips and pushed her onto herself. Although this felt good, she couldn’t distract herself. She turned them on to their side and began slowly waddling down the stairs

((What I mean by this is that as they go down the stairs, they hold on to each other and then move the correct feet down the stairs. Rainbow’s left leg would move down, then Twilight’s right leg would follow and so on))
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((Yeah like sideways ^^))

Twilight was pulled closer to Rainbow by her hips, their breast squished even more together

Meep!

Twilight let out with a blush as they’re boobies were kissing each other as they walk sideways down the stairs. It needed a lot of coordination. They made it halfway when Twilight accidentally hit Rainbow’s leg which threw her off balance and was starting to fall down the stairs. Twilight tried to hang on something but the painful tug and weight of Rainbow dash just threw her down the stairs with her and they just tumble down the rest of the stairs.

Aaaaaargh!!!!

The pull was painful but falling down the stairs wasn’t much. They were lucky that its all made cloud so it doesn’t hurt much but all the tug on their dick as they fall down was though. Once down, Twilight was holding their dick in pain and whining
Ultimate Background Pony

On their fall down, Rainbow knew something would break. Fortunately, because her house was 90% cloud, there wasn’t too much damage, except to their dick

Aaaaaarghppphh! That hurt like a BITCH! Cried out Rainbow once they landed on the soft ground. The weight of falling with Twilight painfully tugged on the conjoined cock. Luckily, it didn’t break, but the pain was extreme. Rainbow noticed Twilight laying on the floor holding on to the throbbing dick with pain

You alright, Twilight? That was a HELL of a fall! Asked Rainbow
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight unlike Rainbow Dash wasn’t as tolerant to pain so even though Rainbow was over it quick, on her side it was still hurting like hell. She was still holding their dick as they are laying on the floor and she keep whining in pain. She now knew why guys had so much pain when kicked there. She had some tears going down from the pain
Ultimate Background Pony

((Alright, let’s call it a day for today, I’m getting sleepy. But you know what? You should comment on more big boobie pics on this site tomorrow and I’ll join you in on the fun that follows in the comments, you know, for even MORE fun, what do you say? :3))
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((I never voice or webcam call, why does every single one person I ask If they have Skype and they tell me that no they don’t they always talk about cam and micro… CHAT exist on skype its not only for damn video chat…))
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((Not really because Skype isn’t all about that… And here its not chatting, chatting is instant, this is sending message…))
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((The thing though is that if you fully want to benefit my friendship… Its on skype. Here its just for rp and nothing really more. Nothing here will be long term unlike how I am always online on skype. Soo… If we ever get to end the rp here, there wouldn’t be much more after that…))
Ultimate Background Pony

((I probably don’t, but look at it this way, I could be your “Derpibooru exclusive friend”. Whenever you want to rp, or leave a fun comment, I’ll be more than thrilled to join you in it))
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((… uuugh, what will most likely happen after a moment is that we will simply not talk to each other again because this is a forum not a chatting device like skype. So if its what you like and what to happen ok dude. This is a forum. I do not keep friendship over forums. When I see that I get along with someone, friendship start on skype))
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide