Some interesting potion[NSFW]

Ultimate Background Pony

((Well, we could keep in touch there. You won’t even have to use that G+ crap, you can message me through my private inbox and I’ll do the same for yours. 100% G+ free and we could still talk to each other))
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((This is still not instant chat, where i can just click Skype when i get a message because i see it and then answer, everything that isn’t instant isn’t chating and isn’t good… Its why Skype…))
Ultimate Background Pony

((Well, it’s all I can do, for now. Tell you what, it’s 12:00 PM right now, I NEED some sleep. What do you say we stick around here on this website for a little while longer, then after some time has passed, I’ll make a new Skype account so we can get this friendship really kicking, probably in the early summer I’ll make it, since I’ll have so much free-time . For now, can we just stick to the sexy rping, pwitty pwease? :3))
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((Sure but I want a reply before you go :v))

Twilight unlike Rainbow Dash wasn’t as tolerant to pain so even though Rainbow was over it quick, on her side it was still hurting like hell. She was still holding their dick as they are laying on the floor and she keep whining in pain. She now knew why guys had so much pain when kicked there. She had some tears going down from the pain. The pain was discomfortable enough to make her squirm a bit as she was holding their dick
Ultimate Background Pony

((Thank you, and good night, Solar))

Rainbow bounced back from the pain of hitting the stairs, but noticed that Twilight was still lying there whining from the pain

You ok, Twi? Rainbow asked, but she could see the pain in her face, so it might have been a stupid question. Rainbow held on to her side of the dick while Twilight spasm-ed on the ground in pain holding her side of it
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((Goodnight Ulti!))

Twilight had her eyes shut tight while Rainbow was already back from it. Twilight open an eye a bit as she was still in pain

Nnnngh, it hurt so much…

She was still squirming in pain a bit, holding their dick. It wasn’t something she will forget anytime soon. She let go their dick but it was still sensible for her at the moment

We should get back up, I’m really hungry

Rainbow could still see the pain in her face. Twilight wiped out some of her tears. She wasn’t a super athlete like Rainbow Dash so its only normal that she’s more sensible
Ultimate Background Pony

((Let’s get it started))

No shit, I’m still hurt’n a bit. Rainbow replied to Twilight’s complaint about the fall

When Twilight let go of the dick, the pressure of it drooping down sent a sharp pain to Rainbow’s spine. She immediately began holding it in an attempt to stop the pain. It worked, as the pain had stopped

Let’s get up. My kitchen isn’t real far from here, just keep moving. Rainbow said to Twilight, while she also began wiping Twilight’s tears off her face

No tears, solder. Only STRENGTH
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((Yay))

Twilight was still in pain, letting got their dick made it hurt even more for some reason and now its Rainbow Dash that took the dick. Twilight did the same as earlier to get them up. She hold on Rainbow and turn her on her back and use her wings to get them up

You could lift us next time… I’m not as strong as you and I’m not a soldier…

She said her tears being wiped out by Rainbow and now they started walking to the kitchen again. They were almost in there
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow continued to wipe the tears away, and held on to the throbbing dick at the same time

Let me do most of the lifting from now on then. She said to Twilight You just gently walk over to my direction, we’ll get you some food.

Rainbow was pointing in the direction of her dinning room, waving her left arm towards herself Were almost there, don’t worry.
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Their dick was vibrating for some reason now and so Rainbow keep holding it while they walk. They made it to the kitchen so Rainbow could start making food but it did raised a Question

Hum… you know how to cook right… But how will you cook though… We’re kinda not in a good position for that…

Their position was kinda unpractical for a lot of things, including making food*
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow wondered how she was gonna cook with them being conjoined, but thought of something

Well, I don’t have to cook anything. I could just make you a sandwich and serve you a glass of milk.

She didn’t need kitchen appliances to satisfy a hungry stomach
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight smiled and then said in a kinky tone, putting her arms around Rainbow’s shoulder and then said

Oh but I don’t need any glass for milk.

She used magic on Rainbow’s right breast and levitate it to her mouth and started sucking out milk from her breast and drink it. It tasted really good
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow blushed and yelled out in a sexy moan

Ooooohhhhhh yeeeaaaahh! Twilight suckling her big tit made her feel like she was on top of the world

If you wanted milk, all you had to do was ask. She said with a sexy tone and a smile on her face

Rainbow grabbed a big glass mug, like the kind you would use for beer, and placed it on her counter. She grabbed her big right tit and began squeezing it from the skin all the way to her nipple. A big shot of milk squirted out and filled the mug

Here, drink up sexy. Rainbow said slowly in a seductive voice handing the mug to Twilight
Ultimate Background Pony

((Right, i’ll edit it.))

Rainbow blushed and yelled out in a sexy moan

Ooooohhhhhh yeeeaaaahh! Twilight suckling her big tit made her feel like she was on top of the world

If you wanted milk, all you had to do was ask. She said with a sexy tone and a smile on her face

Rainbow grabbed a big glass mug, like the kind you would use for beer, and placed it on her counter. She grabbed her big left tit and began squeezing it from the skin all the way to her nipple. A big shot of milk squirted out and filled the mug

Here, drink up sexy. Rainbow said slowly in a seductive voice handing the mug to Twilight
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight smiled as she keep drinking off Rainbow’s boob that is hanging from Twilight’s mouth, she suck up milk out when she see Rainbow milking herself. She let go her breast and then said

Oh look like somepony want to try her horn milk.

She took Rainbow’s left breast from her hands and started to press it for her to pour her, her mug of milk
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide