Some interesting potion[NSFW]

Ultimate Background Pony

((Sorry, I have more than one thing on my mind XD))

Rainbow began tingling as she was being milked. Goosebumps covered her tits as she was getting the chills while Twilight’s fingers squeezed the lovely cream from out her big, squishy tit. She could hear the milk fill the mug up, and from the sound of it, it was getting full quick
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((Lol))

Twilight smile and squeezed Rainbow’s breast gently to fill up her cup, her breast were soft and gentle yet Rainbow Dash was all about being rough. Twilight could easily see Rainbow’s muscles but those breast were kinda betraying her body shape. The mug was now filled up so she let go her breast

Hmmmm this smells good.

She said holding the the mug under her snout and smelling it. She was wondering if Rainbow had that stuff to turn milk into chocolate milk now
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow took a whiff of her own milk

Damn, you’re right, this smells awesome! She yelled proudly

And I know how to make it even better. She said

She reached a container that was full of chocolate milk mix that Pinkie Pie gave her a few weeks ago, but tugged on their dick in the process, which made Rainbow moan and blush a little

She took a few spoonfuls of the chocolate powder and mixed it into her boob milk. She then sucked on the spoon once she was done and pulled it out of the mug
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight smiled and gave her the mug and she drank some then told her how she loved it but that it could be better. Twilight now knew she meant chocolate mix. Rainbow Dash made a few step toward a drawer and Twilight was suddenly dragged by their dick

Whoaa!! Aaagh!!

She had forgot about their shared dick and did moaned a bit after the pull and blushed. Rainbow started to mix some chocolate mix in the milk and once done, Twilight stole a little sip from her mug
Ultimate Background Pony

((M’kay))

Rainbow noticed that Twilight stole a sip from her mug. She really wanted the first sip to be between the 2 of them. It would have been more arousing if they has shared the mug together as lovers

What, you couldn’t wait to share that? She said with a smirk hoping that Twilight would offer her a better alternative
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight had the mug in her hand after taking the sip. Rainbow was looking at her disappointed and now she just look away and put the mug back down

I…I’m sorry… just take it

She said feeling bag that she might have done something wrong… She kinda wanted to not be there now so she turned around and walked away forgetting about their shared dick which pulled Rainbow with her
Ultimate Background Pony

The dick yanked Rainbow towards Twilight as she walked away, but instead of feeling pleasure, she felt discomfort. The thought of making Twilight sad must have made her forget about pleasure for a second

Woah, Twilight wait!

Rainbow stopped Twilight in her tracks and looked into her sad eyes

I’m sorry if I made you feel like shit, I just wanted to share that mug with you, together as one.

Rainbow leaned in and gave Twilight a deep kiss, hoping it would make her feel better
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight was heading away but Rainbow was pulled beside her and back in-front of her. Twilight just looked aside, still feeling bad that she might have upset her. She look up at her after what she said and did a faint smile

Its not because I took a sip that we can’t…

She said looking to the side
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow looked puzzled, what could Twilight mean by “It’s not because I took a sip that we can’t…”?

… We can’t do what, Twi?

Rainbow asked as her curiosity was intrigued, wanting to know what Twilight could possibly have on her dirty little mind

Tell me, it’s OK. She said to Twilight, getting more interested
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight rolled her eyes and then sigh and said

Why would me taking a sip prevent us from sharing a glass of chocolate breast milk?

Pegasus and their slow brain. Some time Twilight wonder how pegasus have survived this. Especially Rainbow Dash
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow continued giving her a puzzled look

I…I guess it wouldn’t. She said as she was looking down, rubbing the back of her head feeling a bit embarrassed for making such a big deal about nothing

Tell ya what, why don’t you tell me what you want to do? Asked rainbow hoping Twilight would put this behind her and move on
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight thought a little bit then levitated the mug to them and just smell it some more then gave it to Rainbow Dash

Well maybe we should share that mug like you wanted to. As for after that, I’ll see what we can do

She smiled happily, standing in front of Rainbow waiting for her turn to take some sip
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow’s wings opened up with happiness as Twilight finally agreed to share the mug

Really? Thanks, Twi, I knew I loved you for a reason. You’re super kind!

Rainbow took a big sip from the mug. Small drips of chocolate milk spilled from the corners of her lips and spilled on her tits and chest. She then handed the half-full mug to Twilight

Your turn, enjoy it.
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight wiped out the chocolate that fell on Rainbow’s breast with her finger and then just put her finger in her mouth as Rainbow Drink. Once Rainbow was done, she gave the mug to Twilight

Thanks for the compliment and the mug Dash.

She said smiling and started to drink the mug out and finished it. She had a chocolate mustache so she wiped it out and just drink it from her finger and smiled putting the mug away
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbows nipples got hard as Twilight poked her boob to wipe the milk off

Heh, that tickled. She said with a smile

Once Twilight put away the mug, Rainbow got excited, wondering what was next

Well, what do you want to do now? Huh, Huh, Huh? The smile on her face grew bigger and bigger
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight grin and wrap her arms around Rainbow’s neck and kiss her on the cheek. She move her head forward on Rainbow’s left side of her head to her ear, their breast squeezing together

Tag you’re it

She giggles after whispering that in her ear. She let her go then started to run away, tugging on their shared penis and laughing as Rainbow had difficultly to keep up. The tug was feeling really good and it made her moan some as her breast were bouncing around as she run
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow was feeling dizzy from a combination of running around and all the pleasurable tugging on the penis

Oh god, Twilight, I’m gonna get ya!

Rainbow grabbed her by her wing and yanked the both of them onto her couch. Their breasts mush up against each other as they hit the soft couch cushions. Rainbow began moaning and twitching from all of the excitement
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight was running around and they came across the living room where Rainbow Just threw her down on the couch by her wing which kinda stopped all the pleasure from the tug and the fun of running around. Twilight let out a scream of pain because of what Rainbow Dash did, now her wing was hurting like hell and she was whining in pain under Rainbow Dash. Her wings weren’t as strong as her
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Rainbow had strained her wing, she pulled to hard on it which caused a lot of pain, wings are already really fragile so it wasn’t helping. Her wing was poking out of the couch and so Rainbow Dash started to massage her

Nnnngh… I’m fine…

Twilight said even though it was really painful
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow was no longer in the mood

No Twi… I hurt you. I play too rough, and now I nearly broke your wing. I’m sorry, I can’t keep going now. I don’t feel like it anymore. FUCK, why do I have to be so rough!?

Rainbow sadly looked at Twilight from the corner of her eye while saying all that
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight had some tears from the pain and her wing was hardly moving but she wasn’t mad at Rainbow at all. She knew that she wasn’t the gentle type

It’s fine… don’t worry…

She said trying to get over the pain. She knew Rainbow didn’t mean it so it was fine for her. She gave her a smile and pulled her head to her and kiss her on the cheek
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide