Some interesting potion[NSFW]

Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow smiled when Twilight gave her a peck on the cheek. Suddenly, she had an idea on how to make Twilight feel better

Hey, Twilight, do you know how to do the “futa” spell?

Rainbow asked with curiosity, hoping she would say yes
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight was a bit confused now at her question. What futa spell?

Hum… what do you mean?

She asked her in hope to understand. they were still on the couch. Rainbow over Twilight and their breast squished together
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow tried to describe the spell carefully, as she didn’t want to scare Twilight away from the idea

Well… heh heh, uh… the futa spell will grant any mare a fully working penis for a short period of time, usually no more than 30 minutes, or so I’ve read in one of your spell books. What I’m saying is, give yourself a cock, and I’ll make you feel extreme pleasure.
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight kinda rise an eyebrow at her and then said as her idea was a bit stupid

Hum… I already have a penis at the moment… Even if I knew such spell… I wouldn’t use it on myself, I like being the girl… And Also it wouldn’t do anything because like I said, at the moment I do already have a penis…
Ultimate Background Pony

Actually Twilight, we have a CONJOINED penis. Not as much fun as a single penis. Also, you could still be the girl in this, and I’ll be the one on top.

This way we’ll be free and we could still enjoy ramming each other.
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight then face palm and then said

There is a little problem in your plan, I cannot unjoin us and bring me back to be a mare and I don’t know any futa or gender altering spell… I don’t even know how this here happened!!

She said pointing at their joined penis which was still creeping her out
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow looked at Twilight with disbelief

So what, you wanna live like this forever, we can’t be seen in public like this! We’ll be outcasts! This whole thing started because I stole a potion from Zecora, surly SHE could help us! THINK TWILIGHT!

Panic filled Rainbow’s heart
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight then said still not knowing how to fix this

No I don’t want but I don’t see any solution!! The only spell I knew that could free us did nothing and Zecora makes potion and potion can’t alter a body that much. Its just chemical. Its why its temporary…
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight then flails her arms up as she still knew nothing of how to fix this

I have no idea!! I read all these books twice and I have nothing!! I wish I could just separate us but I have no idea how!! Magic isn’t that easy you know!!
Ultimate Background Pony

Suddenly,Rainbow gets an idea

WAIT! What were you thinking about last night, just before this happened?  
Before your horn blew out a magic shot that fused us together. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING OF!?  
She begins shaking Twilight
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight was now shaken the crap out off while Rainbow was asking her a question

I-i-i-i do-o-on-on’t kn-o-o-o-o-w

She was still being shaken and didn’t remember at all what she was thinking at that moment. She didn’t even noticed when her horn blasted spells. She didn’t even knew when the fusion happened
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight then simply said

Magic doesn’t work like that Dash, its complicated, its not just, think of something and it happen. It have script that you read that define what magic does and there is also many other factor. I cannot just wish us to have your vagina back to have it to happen… I’m sorry…

She sigh and look to the side. She was sad that it was how ti works too since she also wished to have her vagina back

If it can comfort you… I’m happy that it happened with you

She said with a smile
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight smiled happily and then said leaning to her ear

If it didn’t happened, I would have found a way to do it to us anyway. I’ll be more then happy to pass the rest of my life with you.

She kiss her now on the lips and dive her tongue in Rainbow’s mouth
Ultimate Background Pony

*As Twilight was eating out Rainbows mouth, a thought dwelled on her. After all this, all the complaining, the pain and the torment, Twilight still loved Dash.

How could I have treated her so meanly? Rainbow thought She’s smart, sexy, funny, and really forgiving! I’d be a fool to let her go!
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
She would be a fool and anyway she can’t let her go anymore as they were now physically attached to her so even if she wanted to let her go she couldn’t. Twilight keep kissing her passionately, wrapping her arms around her and rubbing her back with her hands
Ultimate Background Pony

You know, Twilight, even if you did find a way to free us, I’d still be attached to you by the hip. With the attachment of love. Hell, I might just MARRY you, kid. Rainbow Dash thought to herself while tasting Twilight’s hot breath in her throat
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((Now that makes more sense but maybe next time using italic for thought :v? I’ll do that actually))

Twilight keep kissing her lovingly, she really fell in love with Rainbow Now. She kiss her for a moment now, making their tongue dance

Maybe you don’t see how we can live like this but if you ask me, I really don’t mind. It starting to grow on me

She said happily and wiggling her crotch which tugged side to side on their shared penis and it turned her on
Ultimate Background Pony

The wiggling began to turn on Rainbow Dash as well

TWILIGHT! She said stopping the kiss

I just wanna let you know that I’m OK with this too. As long as I’m with you, I’m happy She gives a quick kiss to Twilight on the nose

But, there is just one thing, how are we gonna explain this to our friends? We can’t just stay in here forever.
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight didn’t know how they would explain this to their friends at all but she decided to keep teasing her by wiggling her butt around which forced Rainbow Dash to follow her movement since it was tugging on their penis

I don’t know how we will explain them…

She sigh as she didn’t wanted to think about it too much
Ultimate Background Pony

I know you don’t wanna think about it too much, but we need to get his out of the way. Better now than later.

I’d hate for our love to separate us from our friends, but how would you explain conjoined dicks to them?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide