Some interesting potion[NSFW]

Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight sigh and then told Rainbow

Its not just about how to tell them but how will we even get down your house then back here? I don’t think we can fly back here after… And I’m a bit afraid of how they might react.

Twilight was really concerned by this and worried but even more scared then anything about telling them
Ultimate Background Pony

We don’t have to fly there, can’t you teleport us? And as for their reaction, we will have to face it some day, might as well be today, and with each other to hold on to for support.

Said Rainbow with a look on her face to let Twilight now that everything was gonna be OK

Trust me, baby, we’ll feel better when we tell them.
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight really wasn’t ready to face them at all right now. She focused, her horn lighted up and they teleported but in Rainbow’s room on her bed and said

I’m sorry… I just can’t… I can’t face them…

She said looking to the said sadly. She was too scared of their reaction
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow looked at Twilight with a loving face and faced her with a hard truth

Are you prepared to cut off all connections with them so we can live the rest of our lives together?

There was no telling what Twilight would say
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight just close her eyes tight and shielded herself with her arms

I don’t know!! I don’t want to but… I can’t now… it’s… way too soon…

She look to the side away from Rainbow Dash… She couldn’t just yet. She face Rainbow again and started to kiss her to avoid talking about this. She hold her head to her own to keep kissing her
Ultimate Background Pony

((Alright, it’s pretty late. I think I’ll cut it here. But, 1 more thing. Can you please consider making a new rp with those guys, I really think it would be a great adventure, and we could still rp here too, I can pay attention to both of them at the same time, and the other guys showed interest in joining too. We wouldn’t even need people to control Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash. They are all up to us, so you can really get into character.))
Ultimate Background Pony

((Alright, here you go :)))

Rainbow began kissing Twilight and eventually stopped to tell her

You know what, take as long as you need. As long a I’m in your arms, and you’re in mine, we’ll never be alone. I love you Twilight, and don’t you ever forget that.

Rainbow began frenching Twilight some more  
((Good night, Solar. ;)))
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((Thanks and goodnight but when will you be there tomorrow?))

*Twilight let her break the kiss so she can talk to her and she smiled after she did

Thanks to let me have time

She then return to kissing her and wiggling her rear to tug on their shared penis which felt really goof but after a moment she broke the kiss and started to suckle on Rainbow’s large nipple and bite it

((By the way I have a surprise for in a couple of post :3))
Ultimate Background Pony

((Let’s continue ;D))

Rainbow started to let out deep moans as Twilight began biting her nipples. They had just finished healing after a long night of rough sex, and being bitten again just added a new layer of pleasure

Oh, yeah! Keep sucking, baby! Rainbow yelled as she looked into Twilight’s eyes
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((Yay!!))

Twilight smile as she look up at Rainbow while suckling and butting her nipple off. She squeeze the boobie along with this but then she grab her own left boobie and plug it in Rainbow’s mouth while she was sucking on Rainbow’s left breast. She keep swinging her rear around, tugging on their penis which made her moan time to time, forcing Rainbow to follow her movement
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow was missing the taste of Twilight’s tit in her mouth, when all of a sudden, she rammed her left boob in her mouth. It tasted better than she remembered. Rainbow wasted no time suckling on Twilight’s big tit. She began chewing on the hard nipple hoping to eventually suck out the sweet milk inside. All the dick tugging was making Rainbow move around along with her, and she liked it
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight and Rainbow Dash were sucking each others breast but for now there wasn’t any milk coming out. Twilight was groping Rainbow’s breast that she had in her mouth and her right breast, leaving a her other breast and Rainbow’s other breast to her. She moans and keep tugging on their dick but now, there was someone watching them from a couch on the opposite side of the room. None of them could see who it was since the person was behind them
Ultimate Background Pony

((OH, SHIT!))

Rainbow stopped sucking and yelled out

TWILIGHT! There’s someone behind the couch!

She couldn’t tell who it was because it was at an angle she couldn’t see. She tried looking around to spot the person behind it
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((I just specifically stated that they can’t see the person because they aren’t even facing the person. There is no way she know…))
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow just kept going with Twilight’s advancements. The duck tugging was phenomenal and she loved every second of it. She started squeezing the milk out of Twilight’s tit, but wasn’t getting much. She could feel the precum leak on their shared dick
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight started to feel their dick getting cramped a little bit as she sway her butt around to force Rainbow to follow the movement. She keep suckling and massaging the breast when someone cough from behind them

Well well well look likes someponies are having a little fun

Said a easily recognizable from behind. Twilight pushed Rainbow Dash asides quickly and cover them with a blanket with her magic

What are you doing here Discord!?

Discord was eating popcorn while watching them with 3D glasses, he was comfortable on the couch with a smile
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow was shocked to her Discord’s voice

DISCORD!? What the fuck are you doing in my house!?

Yelled Rainbow Dash as she continued covering herself with the blanket Twilight brought over to them
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight was also really pissed and said to Discord

I know we are friends now after what happened with Tirek but you have to right to violate our privacy like that!!

Discord giggles and made his stuff pop out of existence and walk toward them

Well sorry Twilight but If I’m here is because I know about your little problem

He said moving them from under the blanket and off the bed and lifted by their shared dick which was painful because of their weight pulling on their dick. Twilight squirm around trying to free herself

DISCORD!!! STOP IT!!

She yelled at him trying to ignore the pain from being hold in the air by her dick. Discord was just laughing as he was only levitating the middle part of their dick to get them floating so Rainbow Dash also had the pain of being held by her dick which was really uncomfortable
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow began yelling because being levitated by the center of their dick was really painful as their weight was pulling them down

STOP! Yelled Rainbow dash, fighting back tears in her eyes

PUT US DOWN!
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Discord then release his magic and they both fell on the bed. Twilight was in pain from the dick pulling and once again just curl on herself and hold their dick in pain and whining, the fact that their dick was a bit cramped from the light cumming from few moment ago made it even more painful

Well i guess you two doesn’t want help so I may go now with a little surprise!

He said as he snap his finger but nothing seemed to happen other then their dick didn’t felt as cramped and now he prepared himself to leave

Enjoy your life forever being stuck by your intimate male part!

He laugh but he wasn’t gone yet
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide