Some interesting potion[NSFW]

Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight the got up and smiled, she stretched a bit and then said

Well its decided!!

She said walking away and toward door tugging on Rainbow’s door

Oh we have to get dressed up first

She said embarrassed and simply picked up her cloths and started to get dressed up
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight was now all dressed up but Rainbow didn’t had any cloth fitting her chest or any bra to hold these

Hum well I do hope but there is really little chance…
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((No but she shouldn’t be able to pull her shirt down her breast so it would stay over her breast, unable to cover them so we can find a solution to that, you know rping isn’t just about succeeding ^^’))
Ultimate Background Pony

Rainbow covered herself with her gold colored table cloth. Seeing as how all the shirts she owned were make for flat chested women, putting a shirt on was not gonna happen

Alright, I know I look ridiculous, but it’s all I got for now. Let’s go.
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight saw Rainbow Struggling to put on her shirt. She was able to pass it on her head but when she was to pull it down, her massive breast were just too large for it to go down, her breast couldn’t compress enough to make does short goes down to her hips so she gave up and took a colored table cloth and just wrap it around her chest under her arms then over her arms to make sleeve. Twilight saw her and giggles a bit but to help her she used her magic to make a clip on the piece of cloth so it hold on her without unwrapping itself

As long as you aren’t naked

She smile and then plant a kiss on her cheek and then run out of the room, tugging on their tail and turning Rainbow around to face away and fall on her butt as Twilight keep running. She liked to pull and drag Rainbow Around
Ultimate Background Pony

Twilight made an adjustment to the cloth so it wouldn’t fall off Rainbow Dash

Hey, thanks, kid. Rainbow felt better now that she had a gold colored dress on

Twilight giggled and skipped away from Rainbow, pulling her from behind

GAH! Wait for me, egghead!
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight keep skipping away making Rainbow unable to get back up and pulled around and dragged by her butt

That’s what you get for calling me kid and egghead!!

She giggles and keep going like that toward the stairs. The golden cloth on Rainbow was really looking good on her
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight giggles as she was gonna walk down the stairs but stopped before she does so. Rainbow could now get up

Thanks Rainbow, now if you do call me a egghead again then i’ll just do it again

She smile and wait for her to go down the stairs
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
They goes down the stairs and head to the front door to leave the house

So… how are we going down now… Because this is way too high for my teleportation actually…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide