Some interesting potion[NSFW]

Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight knew she was going to do that but how would they fly down being joined like that

Do i have to remind you about this?

She said grabbing their tail and tug it and pulling Rainbow’s butt toward herself
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight then didn’t hesitated and jumped on her back, wrapped her legs around Rainbow’s and her arms around her neck and hold on her breast

I am ready.

She had her wings folded so she wouldn’t disturb her flight
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight nods and just give a strong flap that pushed them forward and so made them free fall from the cloud house then quickly close her wings

Way ahead of you!
Ultimate Background Pony

((Alright))

Twilight pushed them both off the edge of the cloud, sending them into a free fall

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!! Yelled the both of them  
WHAT THE FUCK TWILIGHT!! Rainbow was tearing up from the pressurized wind hitting her eyes. She kept yelling at twilight for doing such a stupid stunt  
Goddammit Twilight! I’M NOT GONNA DIE TODAY! Rainbow thought on her feet and opened her wings. With just mere seconds before impact, the hit of wind on her wings caused them to slow down just enough to hit the ground safely
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((Thanks ^^))

Twilight was thrilling now with all this danger from behind on Rainbow’s back and pushing her off the cloud house

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

She screamed happily as the wind was hitting their faces as they goes down rapidly. It was like doing parachute. After a moment she managed to get them to slow down by opening her wings and make them glide for a while. Twilight liked this a lot

This is awesome!! We have to do this more often!!!

She told Rainbow from her back as they keep gliding. They weren’t gonna land anytime soon

((See this is how you make it look like its a long fall, by not ending it in the same post it started and just stretch it on few post))
Ultimate Background Pony

((Got ya))

Rainbow kept gliding through he air, using her wings to guide them  
HOLY SHIT, TWILIGHT! THE FUCK MAN!?  
Rainbow made sure that they were gonna fly safely by looking at the ground more often Instead of landing and walking there, why don’t we just fly there? Rainbow asked
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight smiled as they keep gliding through the air

What’s wrong!! This is amazing!! I love this!! keep going, no need to rush!!

She said happily as they goes around. She loved the wind in her mane and being flew around
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight smile happily as they glide around. Twilight haven’t flew that much since she’s an Alicorn. Having wings was still weird for her

It feels great!! I don’t fly much because I’m not so good but I always love it!! I don’t know how I’ll do without wings now

She admitted as they goes around
Ultimate Background Pony

Don’t worry Twilight! We’ll be free from this soon, and then I’ll take you flying with me!

Yelled Rainbow, wanting Twilight to feel better about herself. The wind felt nice and refreshing on their faces
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
Twilight said then happily

Oh I don’t mind just being on your back as you fly, its actually even more awesome, not knowing where you are heading make this much more interesting!!

They keep going around but they were getting closer to the ground now
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
They now landed and Twilight simply got off her back, they were in front of Twilight’s new castle and she just walked toward it

I know how awesome is flying. I did fly before you know… Also come in, I have a surprise for you

She said smiling as she lead her in the castle
Ultimate Background Pony

((This will be my last post for tonight, I’m getting very sleepy))

Once they landed, Rainbow looked on with amazement at Twilight’s castle  
No matter how many times I see it, in never stops amazing me. Rainbow thought to herself

A surprise? For me?

Rainbow followed Twilight with an interest, wondering what could be inside

((Good night, see you tomorrow ;) ))
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((Goodnight ^^))

Twilight pushed the door open as she get in. She was also amazed herself each time she see it. It was so big… Too big for her. She even got lost few days ago

Yes for you!!

She said happily as they were now in and she lead her to the throne room where they all have their own throne
Ultimate Background Pony

((Sorry, I was gone WAY longer than I thought I was gonna be))

Rainbow walked in awe as she looked around Twilight’s castle

Damn, this castle is big as FUCK! Rainbow said in astonishment  
Anyway, what’s this surprise you got for me, Twilight?

As Rainbow finished her sentence, she ended up in the throne room
Solar's Wrath
Artist -

Boobs/Snake Goddess
((Its fine ^^))

It wasn’t the first time Rainbow came in but it was still impressing her

To be honest I find it too big but I noticed something, even though it have multiple floor, there is no stairs…

They were now in the middle of the throne room. surrounded by their throne. They could see the one that belong to them

Before I give you your surprise… Tell me, have you ever wanted to do magic?

She asked her nicely
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide