Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dono & M.Storm in topic Story-Writing thread (Inspiration-Posting, Roleplay idea thread)

Dono & M.Storm
Thread Starter - Flowing Bliss - NSFW
Artist -

A purpose.
"@[==@Dono & M.Storm==]":(/rp/story-writing-thread-inspiration-posting-non-roleplay/post/4074307#post_4074307
)  
*Lone: Chapter I-C*

I made it to the mountains but the price being paid is my hunger and tiredness affecting the state of my body and mind together. The night has arrived unfortunately and it's hard to see where to go, for the moon's light is not truly helping with illuminating paths. This forest part of the mountains is large and I know I am lost but all I know is that I'm heading upwards to find this shelter and I need to find it fast. I stumble on my feet, falling but caught myself in mid fall with both hands, feeling the dried up leaves on the ground as they crunched under my weight. I sigh, getting up and wiping off the dirt from my hands onto the patient's gown and also the dirt on my knees before continuing on my wayward journey with every second feeling absolutely more dangerous.

I look around for any predatory animal stalking me, I know it's my paranoia but it's better to be safe than sorry during a time like this with no weapon or armour. I hear a stream of water nearby, this was promising and filled me with more hope than what I had when I awoke back at the headquarters. I rush to find it, careful not to trip over anything and I was greeted with the sight of a stream that was going down towards a small lake or pond. I couldn't tell but I went down to the body of water and immediately began to drink from it, as small ripples of water reflected the moon's presence and there was a dead tree in front of me towards the right. Upon drinking this water, I felt like I could think properly now, albeit the fact that I'm still hungry but water was a good start.
"

[
BGM":](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlQcKBUcgmA)

I look at the compass, Northwest. Good, I can read with this lighting of the moon from this position and only if I had a canteen with me would I collect this water and continue upwards to hopefully find the strategists. I get up, something begins to feel off now around this area and I heard the compass's magnetic needle circle around fast, making me check it to see what was going on before it was stuck on the position of where I was drinking the water. The once dark color of the sky begins to turn into a bloody red and that made me gasp, turning my attention towards the body of water and the moon, everything was turning red it seemed, A crow was now perched upon one of the dead branches of the tree and that's when I heard the voices call out my name in horrible, haunting whispers everywhere.

"FaUSt... CoMe PLaY wIth us..."

"PlAy..."

"Let Us FEel you frOM the insiDE.

"FAust..."

"FaUst..."

I shout, "Leave me alone!" as I look around frantically, not sure if I should run upwards or back to where the headquarters was at. Just then, something grabbed my right ankle tight and I screamed in horror as I saw a webbed hand around my ankle and the arm protruding out from the water. I pull away as hard as I could, the webbed hand letting go and I sprint upwards the mountain without a thought. I could've sworn I heard some sort of chanting that was becoming louder and louder as I frantically ran to find safety and the whispering was no more but eerie screams. Horrible screams that man or animal should never make. What a horrible night...
"

[
Image":](http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qC7-ZhOl-do/SwyO5wl_zRI/AAAAAAAAALU/LZwEz2TxxII/s1600/darkforest.jpg)
No reason given
Edited by Dono & M.Storm
Dono & M.Storm
Thread Starter - Flowing Bliss - NSFW
Artist -

A purpose.
"@[==Dono & M.Storm==]":/rp/story-writing-thread-inspiration-posting-non-roleplay/post/4074307#post_4074307
*Lone: Chapter I-C*

I made it to the mountains but the price being paid is my hunger and tiredness affecting the state of my body and mind together. The night has arrived unfortunately and it's hard to see where to go, for the moon's light is not truly helping with illuminating paths. This forest part of the mountains is large and I know I am lost but all I know is that I'm heading upwards to find this shelter and I need to find it fast. I stumble on my feet, falling but caught myself in mid fall with both hands, feeling the dried up leaves on the ground as they crunched under my weight. I sigh, getting up and wiping off the dirt from my hands onto the patient's gown and also the dirt on my knees before continuing on my wayward journey with every second feeling absolutely more dangerous.
I look around for any predatory animal stalking me, I know it's my paranoia but it's better to be safe than sorry during a time like this with no weapon or armour. I hear a stream of water nearby, this was promising and filled me with more hope than what I had when I awoke back at the headquarters. I rush to find it, careful not to trip over anything and I was greeted with the sight of a stream that was going down towards a small lake or pond. I couldn't tell but I went down to the body of water and immediately began to drink from it, as small ripples of water reflected the moon's presence and there was a dead tree in front of me towards the right. Upon drinking this water, I felt like I could think properly now, albeit the fact that I'm still hungry but water was a good start.
"BGM":https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlQcKBUcgmA
I look at the compass, Northwest. Good, I can read with this lighting of the moon from this position and only if I had a canteen with me would I collect this water and continue upwards to hopefully find the strategists. I get up, something begins to feel off now around this area and I heard the compass's magnetic needle circle around fast, making me check it to see what was going on before it was stuck on the position of where I was drinking the water. The once dark color of the sky begins to turn into a bloody red and that made me gasp, turning my attention towards the body of water and the moon, everything was turning red it seemed, A crow was now perched upon one of the dead branches of the tree and that's when I heard the voices call out my name in horrible, haunting whispers everywhere.

"FaUSt... CoMe PLaY wIth us..."
"PlAy..."
"Let Us FEel you frOM the insiDE.
"FAust..."
"FaUst..."

I shout, "Leave me alone!" as I look around frantically, not sure if I should run upwards or back to where the headquarters was at. Just then, something grabbed my right ankle tight and I screamed in horror as I saw a webbed hand around my ankle and the arm protruding out from the water. I pull away as hard as I could, the webbed hand letting go and I sprint upwards the mountain without a thought. I could've sworn I heard some sort of chanting that was becoming louder and louder as I frantically ran to find safety and the whispering was no more but eerie screams. Horrible screams that man or animal should ever make. What a horrible night...
"Image":http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qC7-ZhOl-do/SwyO5wl_zRI/AAAAAAAAALU/LZwEz2TxxII/s1600/darkforest.jpg
No reason given
Edited by Dono & M.Storm