Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dono & M.Storm in topic Story-Writing thread (Inspiration-Posting, Roleplay idea thread)

Dono & M.Storm
Thread Starter - Flowing Bliss - NSFW
Artist -

A purpose.
**The New One

In a park where all is becoming quiet with the sun beginning to set, an adult is sitting on a bench with a child; they are watching as the sun sets.

"I guess it’s time for me to speak now, isn’t it?"

The adult said while watching the sunset.

"Speak about what?"

The child asked as he/she looks over at the adult. It takes a while before the adult responds to the child’s question.

"…How my time is coming up."

"Oh."

The child simply said as he/she looks down at their feet.

"Is it time?"

The child asked aloud, wondering.

"Just about. Just like when my parent told me that his/her time was running out, I remember when I was once your age and sitting on that same side of the bench listening to what they had to say before they became a part of the past. Now, we’re here and I’m continuing on this encouraging cycle. One day you will understand why things like this happen and one day you will become better than me, but first you must listen well."

The adult leans on the bench some and sighed while the sky steadily became a twilight hue.

"I see…"

The child responds.

"Listen to me well now. We all grow in different environments and we develop differently based on who the people we socialize with on an almost daily basis. Life is more than a lesson: it is a subject of change and adapting. There are many unanswered questions in the world that we may never know and that can be both good and bad. It depends on what the circumstances are and who is dealing with that said circumstance. We are all on the same boat, but different sides of it. With that known, we can create friends and enemies, but it takes real courage to rise above unnecessary things for the betterment of yourself and those around you. Try to have a good head between your shoulders and don’t give into the darker themes of life and pain over them. Rise above that pain and keep control of your own life. You have a free will. Use it wisely and create good memories for yourself, not bad ones."

The sky starts to become dark. The night appearing slowly with each second and the adult begins to fade away. The child watches as the adult starts to fade and dim away.

"Don’t be scared of the world. The world is still full of balance. For every bad thing that happens, good things will come the next. I must go now. I bid you farewell and good luck. You are the next year to come and I hope you learned from my side of things. One day you’ll be talking to the next year that’ll be after you and when you pass on, we’ll reconnect once more."

The adult is now gone and the child hugs their knees to their chest and close their eyes.

"The world waits for me…"

It is now night and a new moon shows in the night sky.
No reason given
Edited by Dono & M.Storm
Dono & M.Storm
Thread Starter - Flowing Bliss - NSFW
Artist -

A purpose.
The New One

In a park where all is becoming quiet with the sun beginning to set, an adult is sitting on a bench with a child; they are watching as the sun sets.

"I guess it’s time for me to speak now, isn’t it?"

The adult said while watching the sunset.

"Speak about what?"

The child asked as he/she looks over at the adult. It takes a while before the adult responds to the child’s question.

"…How my time is coming up."

"Oh."

The child simply said as he/she looks down at their feet.

"Is it time?"

The child asked aloud, wondering.

"Just about. Just like when my parent told me that his/her time was running out, I remember when I was once your age and sitting on that same side of the bench listening to what they had to say before they became a part of the past. Now, we’re here and I’m continuing on this encouraging cycle. One day you will understand why things like this happen and one day you will become better than me, but first you must listen well."

The adult leans on the bench some and sighed while the sky steadily became a twilight hue.

"I see…"

The child responds.

"Listen to me well now. We all grow in different environments and we develop differently based on who the people we socialize with on an almost daily basis. Life is more than a lesson: it is a subject of change and adapting. There are many unanswered questions in the world that we may never know and that can be both good and bad. It depends on what the circumstances are and who is dealing with that said circumstance. We are all on the same boat, but different sides of it. With that known, we can create friends and enemies, but it takes real courage to rise above unnecessary things for the betterment of yourself and those around you. Try to have a good head between your shoulders and don’t give into the darker themes of life and pain over them. Rise above that pain and keep control of your own life. You have a free will. Use it wisely and create good memories for yourself, not bad ones."

The sky starts to become dark. The night appearing slowly with each second and the adult begins to fade away. The child watches as the adult starts to fade and dim away.

"Don’t be scared of the world. The world is still full of balance. For every bad thing that happens, good things will come the next. I must go now. I bid you farewell and good luck. You are the next year to come and I hope you learned from my side of things. One day you’ll be talking to the next year that’ll be after you and when you pass on, we’ll reconnect once more."

The adult is now gone and the child hugs their knees to their chest and close their eyes.

"The world waits for me…"

It is now night and a new moon shows in the night sky.
No reason given
Edited by Dono & M.Storm