Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

HatOfDisguise
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Skaven
@Cerebrate19  
I would be more concerned if their teeth and claws were more capable than staple pullers and splinters.  
We are not short. You are tall and floppy, like inflatable tube men.

@Jinx  
And thus, dooming the mortals.
HatOfDisguise

Skaven
@Jinx  
This may backfire on you when felines attempt to take power with their human lackeys. Not exactly a strong force, but still a force nonetheless.

@Coltshan000  
Yes. And/or a revival. I am open to anything, honestly.
Coriolanus

I feel concerned about the nature of my inner happy fantasy.  
(nothing depraved-like. Just, eh… “”surrealistic[](https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BNmUzNDBmNjctZjA0Zi00ODY3LTg5ZWYtYTY5M2NiOTdiNjI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMzMzk2Mjg@.V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,958_AL.jpg), Lovecraftian, a tad-bit pedantic on explanations,  
& surprisingly fitting as a detailed headcanon for the Old Night in 40k Warhammer’s timeline lore. >_>)
Coriolanus

• LIPC(Laser-Induced Plasma Channel) Shield: This electrolaser defense system calculates the impact point of an incoming attack or explosion shockwave, creating a temporary superheated pocket of air with a laser-generated electric arc that will intercept projectiles, disrupt and disperse plasma bolts, and absorb blasts.

full

damn, I love animated illustrations. - 3-
Coriolanus

@Jinx  
That’s the smell of $$$. >:p

honestly tho, it’s tiny bits of natural hydrogen sulfide mixed in that make it smell rotten. By itself methane is hazardously odorless, and so to be commercially sold and used, it needs non-toxic identifying odors doped in with as a detection taggant (that heavy sweet smell that comes from using gas ovens).  
(kinda like how pre-90’s batches of czech-made Semtex were so dangerous: prior to 2000, the explosive was extremely difficult for bomb-sniffers to detect.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide