Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Coriolanus
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I have ideas, but I can’t find or decide on how to kick them off then work toward achieving them. T-T

I want people’s characters to wake up within stale-aired tin cans floating through an ebon sea, look at themselves in a mirror, then immolate their insane and mutated facsimiles.

I want them to explore a graveyard of deep space wreckage for signs of a big main bad guy, lead themselves to a spacehulk, then have the spacehulk come to life, calving apart like a big metallic iceberg to reveal it’s true nature.

I want them to face against surreal existential threats that put themselves, whole societies, and even the friggin’ sun at stake.

but I needs to know how to get people invested in their own characters, eachother’s and the goal.
Coriolanus
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Cerebrate19  
eeeyyy %;P%

& the grimdark turnabout to this conceptual big bad threat, might be that killing them in space plays into how it reproduces, especially well if its “death” were fiery or explosive. (so purging it with fire would technically be the worst choice to make.)

Maybe… hoojeez, I gotta put down some notes while my brain’s firing all pistons.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide