Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
You know, i’ve been thinking about going over some of my older threads and bringing one back, particularly the equestria divided ones i always enjoyed and saw potential in, wondering if anyone would be interested.
Coriolanus

full  
(counter-charge by the 60-100 gas attack survivors of the 13th Company of the Russian 226th Infantry Regiment, in defense of Osowiec Fortress during WWI.)

“We survived because the fires within burned brighter than those caustic fumes could smother. We were surrounded on every side by war, with all its modern toxins and death, yet the flames burned on and on.”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
Kratek. please don’t take this the wrong way but… could you maybe try cutting the infodump into a bit easier to work through bites? it feels just a tad bit discouraging to read that and have the implied expectation to remember all of it as you respond in the thread.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide