Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Coriolanus
Wallet After Summer Sale -

[ 🎶(Gladiator ~ Elysium / Honour Him / Now We Are Free) ]  
full  
TwT

[ 🎶(Dunkirk - Variation 15 [Dunkirk] - Benjamin Wallfisch [Produced by Hans Zimmer] [Official Video]) ]  
“Wars are not won by exilation. But there is solace to be found in our deliverance to this new homeland which should be duly noted.”

“The success of our exodus however must not blind us to the fact that what has happened in Hub and Vain is a great tragedy. We must expect more blows to be struck against us soon. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight back to the mainland of Kenshi. We shall fight back to our lost homes. We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength far and wide.”

“We shall defend our new island whatever the cost may be. We shall fight along the beaches. We shall fight across the inlands. We shall fight in the fields and in the hills. We shall fight in the ruins. We shall never surrender. And even if this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our allies abroad on the mainland, armed and rallied forth as one by the Kuroi Yūrei Jōnin, would carry on the struggle, until, in Okran’s good time, The Stone Golem herself, with all her power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of all Kenshi’s peoples.”

“Okran willing, we shall prevail, in peace and in freedom from fear.”
Coriolanus

[ 🎶(R U Still In 2 It) ] [ 🔊(❄️ Snowstorm Blizzard Wind Sounds For Sleeping, Relaxing ~ Calm Snow Arctic Howling Winter Ambience) ]  

ngl, deep regrets found after ruminating.  
Weighing together the good against the bad, I really shouldn’t’ve jumped on the pony bandwagon almost a decade ago leading from that youtube video’s comment section to this site. No good friends made, little satisfaction derived, lots unnecessary frustration. At very least I should’ve bailed once the focus of RPs began changing, but even back then from the start things weren’t that pristine either.
HatOfDisguise

Skaven
@Coriolanus  
that audio combo is if “forlorn” was a sound and not a feeling T-T

Thinking back, I really don’t remember anyone connecting with you much. You were this stranger that swooped/scooted in and dropped little breadcrumbs we’d stare at like dumbstruck chimpanzees or trundle along without care, as seen just above this post; I was the worst about the former. I’ve had the desire in the past to further friendly relations with you- yikes, I hadn’t realized your end of things were so solitary. I’m terribly sorry.  
I’d like to ask for another attempt but I’d understand if you’re finished.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide