Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Background Pony #2265  
(look if you want to mount a gun that a helicopter can actually carry on a helicopter, that’s genuinely fine, if you want a helicopter that carries a fortbreaker that won’t fly, if you want to have a siege air battleship carrying a massive cannon that has to be loaded with genuine boulders i can accommodate that, but then i will hold you to it having an exploitable weakness.)

it’s kind of an honor system, you can theoretically do what you want, but in practice i expect it to be kept reasonable.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I’m not the biggest Funko Pop fan, but I couldn’t help myself

full

I wanted to get Rayla but Barnes and Noble didn’t have her. They had two Callums and two Ezrans. They told me they’ll have two Raylas in stock next week. They ordered some but they haven’t come yet.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
so… that background pony that made a lengthy and well researched discussion about the mechanics i didn’t make not being to their liking… they didn’t come back since the thread launched… pity that i would have liked a player like that.
Coriolanus

@Cerebrate19  
That was me. I haven’t joined because I’m concerned I might jumpstart an apocalypse and set the setting’s world on fire.  
I’m scared I’ll reck & ruin shit up. >__>

House Everfree’s got at least two assured ways I’ve noticed so far of completely annihilating Earthborn (& maybe Moon & Star) on the strategic scale.
Coriolanus

@Cerebrate19  
Jinx’s character = commandant  
same or similar species = lieutenants  
everfree wraiths = sergeants  
Grimm clones = cannonfodder waves of teeth, claws, & fire

The possibilities are delicious :U ||pilotable Moon & Star ithildin giants -> Black Tri-Stars ’‘Sieg Zeon’’ ||

I also keep wanting to equate Earthborn Rangers with the irl Carlson’s Raiders, and it’s giving me ideas… >_>
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
(so how about you come around the corner with those anticipated earthborn troops? you’ll even get a leveler which is the unholy fusion of a mobile sawmill and the glutton train from Bloodstained.)
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
In just the last 30 minutes we learned that:

Travel from Europe is going to stop for 30 days.

Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson have tested positive for coronavirus.

The NBA season has been suspended.
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Jinx  
Well, so far, you’ve lived, and probably will live. ‘least it hasn’t tried killing you within a year of being found.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide